Everything Trade Chatter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    Disagree, I think adding Ibaka's skill set does make this team better. Improves the starting lineup and obviously the D. Raps are missing consistent toughness, defensive presence in the paint and experience. If raps can just get the D where it was last year with this offence. It will do wonders. I think Ibaka can help get the D back to 11-12th. Instead of where it is now around 20.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
    Oh, don't get me wrong, Ibaka would help Toronto but the cost would seemingly be large and if they don't/can't/won't re-sign him, it's a huge gamble.

I don't fee strongly one way or another but I'm not sold on it being the best use of the trade pieces Toronto has..... I'd be inclined to see if something better came along in the summer....

Comment

https://twitter.com/DraftExpress/sta...52194236776449

There are a lot of sleepers. I'm hoping we can grab OG Anunoby after he suffered a season ending injury. Hartenstein would be awesome but he probably goes in the 10-15 range.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
        There are a lot of sleepers. I'm hoping we can grab OG Anunoby after he suffered a season ending injury. Hartenstein would be awesome but he probably goes in the 10-15 range.

I want TJ Leaf as well if he drops that far.

Comment

We don't need two picks for that. I just want to remind everybody we drafted Siakam in the 20s. Do not overvalue these late 1st picks.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

We don't need two picks for that. I just want to remind everybody we drafted Siakam in the 20s. Do not overvalue these late 1st picks.

This draft is different. The top 20 is probably the same caliber as last year's lottery. Maybe someone drops. Masai has a good eye and this could be one of our last chances to get a really good player on a good contract to add to this core.

Comment

Which is why I'm fine giving a 1st to Orlando if we can net Ibaka. Corey + 1st + filler would be great. I mentioned Ross earlier, but I think we could possibly get away with trading Sully if we give a 1st.

Comment

• Raptors showing interest in Danilo Galinari per @thehoopcentral
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                  Raptors showing interest in Danilo Galinari per @thehoopcentral
                  link pls

Comment

This draft is different. The top 20 is probably the same caliber as last year's lottery. Maybe someone drops. Masai has a good eye and this could be one of our last chances to get a really good player on a good contract to add to this core.

Were going to have more late 1st pick round dont you worry.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• mjt20mik wrote: View Post
                      link pls
                      I'm on my phone. Tough to copy and paste. Just check the @thehoopcentral twitter acct.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                        Oh, don't get me wrong, Ibaka would help Toronto but the cost would seemingly be large and if they don't/can't/won't re-sign him, it's a huge gamble.

I don't fee strongly one way or another but I'm not sold on it being the best use of the trade pieces Toronto has..... I'd be inclined to see if something better came along in the summer....
                        I dont see Ross as a large cost with Powell waiting for his chance.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

Were going to have more late 1st pick round dont you worry.

But what I'm saying is this draft is different. We can have a late first rounder this year and we will have a better group of guys to select from then in most drafts. I'm all for moving draft picks if it helps the team, but this draft has the potential to be a gam changer for many teams. Go look up some mock drafts and see who we could be drafting. We could move up and get a guy like hartenstein who has star potential at a position of need. And if we make a trade for someone like Ibaka, we will need more cheap contract guys who can contribute or we will be very thin.

Comment

https://twitter.com/Sam_Vecenie/stat...55442389544960

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

I dont see Ross as a large cost with Powell waiting for his chance.

I agree it would be good to open up more consistent minutes for norm.

Comment

https://twitter.com/Sam_Vecenie/stat...55442389544960

OK? Go look at some of the players projected to go in the 20s and make a decision for yourself. I'm really big on guys like Anunoby and Hartenstein who could slide into our range.

Comment

Working...
                                X