Everything Trade Chatter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    It came up cause all your examples had hall famers on the team. You guys really dont understand that there 27 games left. You want a rookie coach to take over with no practise time. How is that even remotely logical? On a playoffs team no less. Id understand if we were in the lottery.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
    Well given how we execute i cant say practice time under Casey has really been beneficial. Worst case the coach runs the same stuff. It would be a win if they just threw out some of the stuff that doesn't work (even without being able to fully implement new schemes) and improved rotation patterns.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
      Well given how we execute i cant say practice time under Casey has really been beneficial. Worst case the coach runs the same stuff. It would be a win if they just threw out some of the stuff that doesn't work (even without being able to fully implement new schemes) and improved rotation patterns.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
      TBH, all Casey has to do is keep running the normal offense longer, instead of going into "closing mode" waaay too early in the 4th quarter. I think that's what Lowry is alluding and Carroll came out and said directly.

Comment

• I personally don't believe we need to be looking at a coaching change. While I think if we had a good coach to hire we should do it. That said the market for coaches isn't very good right now. Not really interested in hiring mark jackson .....

Maybe Avery Johnson but players typically have hated him even though they have performed well. I think a trade is more important than a coaching change.

Comment

• Anyone think Lowry get's dealt before the deadline?

Comment

• Carlos Rogers wrote: View Post
            Anyone think Lowry get's dealt before the deadline?
            Not a chance.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Same, but it would be quite the shocker.

Comment

• The Cavaliers have traded Chris Andersen to the Hornets in exchange for cash and a second-round pick.

*scratches head* Why would you give up cash and a second round pick for someone who's not going to play this year due to injury, and is a free agent in the summer? Why does the rest of the league want to 'help' the Cavs?

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                  The Cavaliers have traded Chris Andersen to the Hornets in exchange for cash and a second-round pick.

*scratches head* Why would you give up cash and a second round pick for someone who's not going to play this year due to injury, and is a free agent in the summer? Why does the rest of the league want to 'help' the Cavs?
                  Sounds like the cash is going to New Orleans, not to Cleveland. So Cleveland is essentially paying the Pelicans actual money in order to open up a roster spot. The second round pick is puzzling but it's top 55 protected this year and may never end up being an asset that they need to part with.

Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Let's see if we can trade for Paul Mil.....

Comment

• I actually agree with Rashidi for once:

https://twitter.com/KevinRashidi/sta...82699951951878
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                          I actually agree with Rashidi for once:

https://twitter.com/KevinRashidi/sta...82699951951878
                          Is this a guy a member of the press? Pretty gutsy if he is.

Comment

• Who needs Millsap anyway ( )

We'll get Ibaka

Comment

• Never really expected us to get Millsap, but unfortunately with him off the table the price for other good PFs (ie. Ibaka) has just gone up. I was hoping for an active market for Millsap that enabled us to swoop in and grab Ibaka while other GMs were focusing on Atlanta.

Comment

• Guys, the bulls are shopping Rolo and McBuckets for a draft pick. Problem solved!!!!!!

Kidding.
                                Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                                Because its 2015

Comment

Working...
                                X