No announcement yet.

Everything Trade Chatter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I still think we need another wing now. Not to take minutes from Powell, but as injury insurance. If DeRozan/Powell/Carroll gets injured we're pretty fucked considering Bruno is our only other wing. 7 big men is too many probably, especially when he play small ball a decent amount. I think Siakam/Sullinger has to leave for a wing player.

EDIT: We do also have 4 PGs so I could see one of them leaving for a wing player.

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
      Once I calm down I can't wait to check out an Orlando forum. They are going to freak.
      They're all surprisingly happy they got something, rather than lose Ibaka for nothing.

Some are even talking about chasing the 8th spot now, lmao.
      Last edited by Nilanka; Tue Feb 14, 2017, 02:47 PM.

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
        Someone else said you shit talked Masai. No idea if thats true but everyone is happy atm. Let's fight next loss, deal?
        Really? I've criticized him for not acting, but that's not shit talking.

And if he's a member here I'll gladly concede that he has met and cancelled my criticism. Congrats Masai!

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
          Really? I've criticized him for not acting, but that's not shit talking.

And if he's a member here I'll gladly concede that he has met and cancelled my criticism. Congrats Masai!
          He posts here all the time

Goes by "CB4Champ"
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
            I still think we need another wing now. Not to take minutes from Powell, but as injury insurance. If DeRozan/Powell/Carroll gets injured we're pretty fucked considering Bruno is our only other wing. 7 big men is too many probably, especially when he play small ball a decent amount. I think Siakam/Sullinger has to leave for a wing player.

EDIT: We do also have 4 PGs so I could see one of them leaving for a wing player.
            Since MU is manifesting RRs dreams into reality, what else can we get?

Wilson Chandler can shoot and be the back up SF(if not start) leaving Powell for back up SG. Cojo+Sully saves us a couple bucks
            http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ht6njst

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
              They're all surprisingly happy they got something, rather than lose Ibaka for nothing.

Some are even talking about chasing the 8th spot now, lmao.
              eh To be honest not too bad of a deal for the Magic. Don't get me wrong, Masai made a killer move but considering Ibaka is going to be a Free Agent, getting a first rounder is pretty good. If this gets Gordon to switch back to PF thats a plus too. Now they won't make the 8 seed,but its better than nothing

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                eh To be honest not too bad of a deal for the Magic. Don't get me wrong, Masai made a killer move but considering Ibaka is going to be a Free Agent, getting a first rounder is pretty good. If this gets Gordon to switch back to PF thats a plus too. Now they won't make the 8 seed,but its better than nothing
                Yup, that's what they're saying now. Gordon experimenting at the 3 is officially over.

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                  Not a bad deal in a vacuum, atrocious deal considering they got Ibaka in the summer for a ton of assets

from theringer:

It’s time for some gaaaaaaaaame theory! Maybe Hennigan knew exactly what he was doing when he gave up the at-the-time highly regarded Victor Oladipo and the newly drafted, also highly regarded Domantas Sabonis. Maybe Serge was never supposed to be a building block and was just a distraction from Hennigan’s real plan. Maybe Terrence Ross was the target all along. Maybe this is just the first in a multipart plan to immediately rebuild the Magic roster with a series of daring deadline moves that gives Frank Vogel all the tools he needs to challenge in the Eastern Conference.
                  Psych. I know one Magic fan. His name is Kevin Clark, and he is saying words like “sad” and “horrifying.” Orlando is a junkyard of old parts — D.J. Augustin, Jodie Meeks, C.J. Wilcox, Jeff Green — rusting on top of what were once-hyped younger players like Elfrid Payton, Mario Hezonja, and Aaron Gordon, the latter of which is basically the only thing of value the Magic possess. The Raptors or Clippers pick is likely to fall outside of the prime talent pool of this year’s draft. Hennigan better have a next move here, because otherwise he’s not going to be around to use the pick. Orlando has no discernible direction or identity.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    He posts here all the time

Goes by "CB4Champ"
                    ... I kind of need this to be true now.
                    "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                    "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Can we get PJ Tucker for Sullinger + a 2nd round pick?

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        Not a bad deal in a vacuum, atrocious deal considering they got Ibaka in the summer for a ton of assets

from theringer:
                        Basically this deal is fine for the Magic considering Ibaka is expiring, it's the deal to acquire him that they keep getting hammered for.
                        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                          Basically this deal is fine for the Magic considering Ibaka is expiring, it's the deal to acquire him that they keep getting hammered for.
                          As they should. It was a failed chemistry experiment and everybody knew it. Don't forget they shipped Tobias Harris for Ilyasova, then flipped Ilyasova, Oladipo and pick 11 for Ibaka

So essentially say we give them pick lets say 23. Tobias Harris, Victor Oladipo, pick 11 for Terrence Ross and pick 23.

Ouch.

Comment

• Fully wrote: View Post
                            Can we get PJ Tucker for Sullinger + a 2nd round pick?
                            don't tease me. I would love PJ at the 3.

Comment

• mjt20mik wrote: View Post
                              don't tease me. I would love PJ at the 3.
                              He would seem to fit the veteran swingman type that we're reportedly still looking for. His price tag should be low, and he's physical enough that you can play him against the Lebron types for a few minutes here and there in a potential playoff matchup.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                                exactly, getting a good wing shooter on a steal of a deal + a late 1st round draft pick for an expiring player that was unlikely to stay with your team is a great deal. Too bad they gave up so much to get him.

Comment

Working...
                                X