No announcement yet.

Everything Trade Chatter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PJ Tucker seems like he's declining both on D and also as a 3-pt shooter. I'd rather take a flyer on Covington if he's available from Philly.

Comment

• Joseph + Bebe for McDermott.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
        PJ Tucker seems like he's declining both on D and also as a 3-pt shooter. I'd rather take a flyer on Covington if he's available from Philly.
        Covington is intriguing just he's kinda young and I figure a vet might be more useful.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          Joseph + Bebe for McDermott.
          Well that's giving up a lot for McBuckets....

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

PJ Tucker seems like he's declining both on D and also as a 3-pt shooter. I'd rather take a flyer on Covington if he's available from Philly.
            Doubt RoCo is available for a cheap.

For the price, Tucker would be a great add. Put him in a winning situation and his defense might just look even better considering he's currently playing for the worst West team in the league.

Comment

I'd prefer Covington as well but he'd also cost a lot more (I'm assuming).

Comment

I probably wouldn't give up either one of those guys for McBuckets straight up, let alone both.

Comment

• so, with Love out, how long before LBJ and the league manufacture a trade for Melo?

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
                    so, with Love out, how long before LBJ and the league manufacture a trade for Melo?
                    I would love to see it. Feels like a train wreck waiting to happen

Comment

• Doubt we can get roco
                      I hate mcbuckets. Decent player.
                      Prefer Tucker.

Comment

Wonder if PHX would be interested in Joseph + BeBe for Tucker? They have the cap room to do that deal, they get BeBe (a seeming good fit to roll into Chandler's position as shotblocker and roller) cheap for a year and controllable after that, and a couple years of a moderately cheap, young PG in Joseph, for an expiring contract.

Raps get wing depth for this playoff run, and more wiggle room in the summer when they have to re-sign Ibaka and Lowry (and maybe more).
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• After catching up with some work, I'm just seeing this -- great trade! I think it helps both teams, and the Raps made a move from a place of strength. Now they need to get a backup 3. My hope is that they move a young piece like Van Vleet and/or Poeltl and get a vet at the 3.

So if the Raps are making a list of SFs who's on that list?

I've seen Covington (kinda young, but you know what he is)
                          McBuckets
                          Chandler
                          PJ Tucker

Missing anyone?
                          Any vet free agents out there, worth a 10 day?
                          How about trade VV for a future pick and give the French kid on the 905 a shot? (he's not a vet, but might be worth the gamble)

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                            Wonder if PHX would be interested in Joseph + BeBe for Tucker? They have the cap room to do that deal, they get BeBe (a seeming good fit to roll into Chandler's position as shotblocker and roller) cheap for a year and controllable after that, and a couple years of a moderately cheap, young PG in Joseph, for an expiring contract.

Raps get wing depth for this playoff run, and more wiggle room in the summer when they have to re-sign Ibaka and Lowry (and maybe more).
                            This seems even worse than giving up them both for McDermott - a massive overpay for Tucker who would be the fourth guy of our SG/SF rotation.
                            Last edited by Fully; Tue Feb 14, 2017, 04:21 PM.

Comment

• If we're going for a veteran 3 & D, I'd prefer Thabo if he's available. He's playoff tested and has done reasonably well against Lebron in the past. Defended him as well as anybody not named Kawhi.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

Why send Bebe out? Unless you're getting Chandler back somehow then no deal

Comment

Working...
                                X