Everything Trade Chatter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden wrote: View Post
    It keeps coming back to James Johnson, doesn't it?
    Always liked James. Underrated how much he worked with bebe and Bruno too imo. I liked him more than Casey honestly.

Comment

• My thinking is toward trying to contain Lebron so ibaka 5, pat 4 and someone strong at 3 to backup DC/norm like Tucker.

Comment

• SF idea - Why not give Axel Toupane a chance to play behind Carroll and Powell?
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• In my opinion it would be a lot more likely that Cory is dealt at the draft than in the next week
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Any chance of getting Andre Roberson from Thunder but I am ok with PJ Tucker

Comment

• tenforthewin wrote: View Post
              Any chance of getting Andre Roberson from Thunder but I am ok with PJ Tucker
              There's no way the Thunder trade Roberson. He's their only real small forward and definitely their best defender.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Sully for PJ Tucker?

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                  Sully for PJ Tucker?

I would in a second especially with Sully now guaranteed to be coming off the bench, he can't possibly be happy about this. The only problem is I could have sworn that PHX was asking for an overpay (a 1st rd pick) for him. Maybe I'm thinking I'm confusing it with Trevor Booker?! lol But there is absolutely NO WAY in hell I trade a pick for PJ friggin Tucker but a straight swap, I don't see why not.
                  Last edited by JamesNaismith; Tue Feb 14, 2017, 08:11 PM.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                    Sully for PJ Tucker?

Suns would probably want a pick as well, but maybe a second

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                      Suns would probably want a pick as well, but maybe a second
                      But really I don't see why it's needed. Sully may actually be the better player (at least he is when healthy).

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                        But really I don't see why it's needed. Sully may actually be the better player (at least he is when healthy).
                        Suns don't need Sully they are in full rebuild mode. Sully is only there to match contracts.

I think they were asking for a a late first or 2 2nd rounders. If they don't have any buyers by the deadline they may be willing to take just one.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                          Yeah but Phoenix is going to want to milk any assets that they can, and it's not like they would care about the potential slight increase in quality of Tucker to Sullinger, especially because Sullinger is expiring as well. They don't have to trade Tucker.

Comment

• How about Corey Jo for Vince Carter.

We get depth at the wing. Dump some salary and VC retires as a raptor.
                            Memphis get younger, Tony Allen is old and expiring.

If not COJO to Memphis for a 2nd round pick a la Vasquez trade.

Comment

• I wonder if there is any cheap way to convince DEN to trade Gallo for Carroll without giving up Powell or a 1st?!

Comment

• Could we go after a guy like Aminu with the Blazers? He'd be that nice backup SF fit & I could see them wanting another big man even though they just got Nurkic.
                                Axel wrote:
                                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Working...
                                X