Everything Trade Chatter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sullinger pick for PJ Tucker and we call it a day
    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• If only we could trade Casey for a sack of peanuts...

But yeah PJ Tucker would be a great addition.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
        Could we go after a guy like Aminu with the Blazers? He'd be that nice backup SF fit & I could see them wanting another big man even though they just got Nurkic.
        He's like their Patterson. They won't just give him away

Comment

• Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
            Could we go after a guy like Aminu with the Blazers? He'd be that nice backup SF fit & I could see them wanting another big man even though they just got Nurkic.
            Yeah, I was thinking about this, their fans are really high on harkless and vonleh and they have interest in bebe. Maybe not cojo tho and def not Sully. I like the bench shooting of layman too but he's just depth.

Thabo is probably the best all-around player we could get for sully+2nd but Tucker has the best lebron body.

Not sure what to do about Cory.

I haven't been able to use trade machine on my phone for weeks. Anyone know how to fix?

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
              Yeah, I was thinking about this, their fans are really high on harkless and vonleh and they have interest in bebe. Maybe not cojo tho and def not Sully. I like the bench shooting of layman too but he's just depth.

Thabo is probably the best all-around player we could get for sully+2nd but Tucker has the best lebron body.

Not sure what to do about Cory.

I haven't been able to use trade machine on my phone for weeks. Anyone know how to fix?
              If its the same problem I have sometimes, I use a link with a premade trade and that seems to work.

Have heard that Portland wants to get rid of the Ezeli contract, so maybe if you are willing to take on that contract for another year you could get Aminu/Harkless

Something like:
              Aminu+Ezeli ---> Cory+Sully+Bebe though I bet Blazers would rather substitute Ppat for Cory

Then get a vet pg from people bought out and you have a pretty deep team.

Like the idea of Aminu in a role similar to ppat as a glue guy/great defender off the bench (assuming he is just in a shooting slump), although Aminu is a more versatile defender who probably mostly plays the 3 with some run at 4. Love the idea of pairing ppat and ibaka, but you know you can't keep him long term whereas you have Aminu for a couple more years at a good price

Comment

• We currently have 4 active PGs on our roster. Waste of a roster spot. Something's gotta give.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                  We currently have 4 active PGs on our roster. Waste of a roster spot. Something's gotta give.
                  Yep and 4 PF.

Comment

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
                    Yep and 4 PF.
                    That at least can be explained by 2 guys being injured.

Comment

• Toronto out: DeMarre Carroll, Cory Joseph, Lucas Nogueira
                      Toronto in: Maurice Harkless, Aminu, Festus Ezeli

Why Raptors: Since getting Ibaka, we are already on a path where we can challenge Cavs to become Eastern Conference champion. I'm thinking if we get these role players, we would become a much better defensive team.

Why Blazers: The Blazers will get an amazing veteran in Carroll, a decent backup PG in Joseph, and a promising big prospect big in Nogueira.

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=zg7elml

New Lineups
                      Lowry, VanVleet, Delon
                      DeRozan, Powell
                      Harkless, Aminu, Bruno
                      Ibaka, 2Pat, Siakam
                      Val, Ezeli, Poeltl, Sullinger

Comment

• What if our move plus Love being out spurs Ainge?

What if he goes Super GM seeing MU get all the accolades?

I mean what if he's as thin skinned and explosive as his Tiny hand in Chief?

What I'm getting at is he runs out and acquires the like of Boogie + PG or something equally absurd?

Comment

• So y'all still wouldn't trade CoJo and Bebe for McDermott?
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• tenforthewin wrote: View Post
                            Toronto out: DeMarre Carroll, Cory Joseph, Lucas Nogueira
                            Toronto in: Maurice Harkless, Aminu, Festus Ezeli

Why Raptors: Since getting Ibaka, we are already on a path where we can challenge Cavs to become Eastern Conference champion. I'm thinking if we get these role players, we would become a much better defensive team.

Why Blazers: The Blazers will get an amazing veteran in Carroll, a decent backup PG in Joseph, and a promising big prospect big in Nogueira.

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=zg7elml

New Lineups
                            Lowry, VanVleet, Delon
                            DeRozan, Powell
                            Harkless, Aminu, Bruno
                            Ibaka, 2Pat, Siakam
                            Val, Ezeli, Poeltl, Sullinger
                            You're joking right?!?

TRex wrote: View Post
                            So y'all still wouldn't trade CoJo and Bebe for McDermott?
                            I 100% would.

Comment

• So the 76ers intentionally sat Okafor to try and trick teams into thinking he was about to be traded and drive up the offers, except no one fell for it. Colangelo making himself look foolish again.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                                So y'all still wouldn't trade CoJo and Bebe for McDermott?
                                No, in spite of production/fit, I hate him. I hate his face. I hate his words.
                                He's like a smug, prick, jock in an 80s movie, probably also named Dougie.
                                At least I like cory and bebe.

Comment

Working...
                                X