Everything Trade Chatter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
    Sully + 2nd round pick for Tucker. They are dead last, have too much sf and not enough pf. They have to think future.

Valanciunas/Nogueira/Poeltl
    Ibaka/Patterson/Siakam
    Carroll/Tucker/Caboclo
    DeRozan/Powell/VanVleet
    Lowry/Joseph/Wright

This really is the trade they have to do! Hoping the Suns agree!!!
    I doubt that gets tucker. Remember, we're not the only team in the NBA trying to improve. Lots of teams would beat that offer.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
      I'm still not as sold on his potential BUT yes he absolutely should be getting burn in the D-League and work on some tweaks on his game. Right now he's just pure energy, nothing else. He needs to really work on some footwork and offensive skills, specifically his jump shot because that's just how we use our 4 off the same old high PnR to pop out and nail a jumper. Here's hoping he can find inspiration and mentorship from Ibaka to get some fine tuning. But right now as a player he's not someone that I would consider make or break on a deal.
      Hopefully a benefit of the trade for Serge is that Siakim gets some D League burn. He needs the game to slow down a bit. Everything is in one gear.

Comment

• The only thing I don't like about PJ tucker is that I think Casey will love him too much. He's the kind of vet that Casey loves and if we were to get him I could see him playing him 30+mins a game taking even more mins away from Powell and JV.

Comment

• Hmm

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
            Hmm

You sound surprised. Why?

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              Hmm

He'd actually be a great fit here but he just costs way too much now. Unless they would take JV + Carroll...which is very doubtful to say the least and I'm sure SVG is hunting for high draft picks.

As aside I wonder if Cauley Stein would be available for cheap, he barely gets minutes and they just drafted another C behind their franchise C....never change SAC.

He'd be like a richman's Bebe...and someone more in T Chandler's mold for Casey

Last edited by JamesNaismith; Thu Feb 16, 2017, 03:03 AM.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                He'd actually be a great fit here but he just costs way too much now. Unless they would take JV + Carroll...which is very doubtful to say the least and I'm sure SVG is hunting for high draft picks.

As aside I wonder if Cauley Stein would be available for cheap, he barely gets minutes and they just drafted another C behind their franchise C....never change SAC.

He'd be like a richman's Bebe...and someone more in T Chandler's mold for Casey

Drummond can't play 1 5 pick and roll either.
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Noticing a lot of Drummond talk here. I like that he can finish above the rim and can be used a lot like we use Bebe on offense and defensively he's isn't going to fold whenever someone puts a body on him. Still I would hesitate to invest a lot in a guy that isn't going to be on the floor during crunch time of playoff games.

Comment

• Chefff wrote: View Post
                    I doubt that gets tucker. Remember, we're not the only team in the NBA trying to improve. Lots of teams would beat that offer.
                    Who else need a half season rental of PJ Tucket?

Comment

Tucker*

Comment

• Sounds like Masai may have one move left...around the 3 min mark in his interview with Tim & Sid (it's on the left hand side)

http://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/nba/

Comment

I think the clips offered ballast+2nd and suns asked for 1st.

Comment

• Toronto out: Cory Joseph
                            Toronto in: Aminu

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=hbj4qph

This trade benefit both team since Aminu is a decent backup SF who plays defense and has been great lately. Joseph is a nice backup PG for the Blazers behind Lillard.

Comment

• tenforthewin wrote: View Post
                              Toronto out: Cory Joseph
                              Toronto in: Aminu

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=hbj4qph

This trade benefit both team since Aminu is a decent backup SF who plays defense and has been great lately. Joseph is a nice backup PG for the Blazers behind Lillard.
                              Personally I don't see the Blazers wanting to do it but I would in a heartbeat.

Comment

• They'd do it if we threw in the 2nd. The 1st 10FTW trade ever that's come close to being realistic.
                                Axel wrote:
                                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Working...
                                X