No announcement yet.

Everything Trade Chatter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know who is due for a contract north of $200M from what I've read.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      Yeah carroll won't lose his starting job all year. Even if he plays bad he'll get the token 6 minutes per half. If scola kept it all last year you can be damn sure casey will ride this out
      I'm hoping that Carroll's value is brought to light in the playoffs. His defence has been poor so far, but he's still the best option to guard the big, elite wings we will face in the playoffs. Especially now that Ross is out of the picture.

Comment

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
        I could see JV, Cojo and a 1st round pick going Pacers' way for you know who...
        LJ2 wrote: View Post
        You know who is due for a contract north of $200M from what I've read.
        Voldemort?
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Pacers want jv next Turner?

Comment

• Add Tony Snell and Michael Beasley coming off the bench. Make it happen Masai.

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
              Pacers want jv next Turner?
              Turner's got range

Comment

• c-troop wrote: View Post
                Add Tony Snell and Michael Beasley coming off the bench. Make it happen Masai.
                Tony Snell would be very good, actually. Not much interest in Beasley though.
                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                  Voldemort?
                  No, that's He who must not be named

Comment

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
                    Turner's got range
                    Yes, he does. They could play together but i think they want Turner at 5

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                      Tony Snell would be very good, actually. Not much interest in Beasley though.
                      Beasley can be this year's version of James Johnson. In all seriousness, Beasley would be included for salary balancing.
                      I think Snell could have a big impact coming off the bench.

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
                        But Gallo would be a rental, right? If we are dumping Cory to save money, gallo will cost triple cojos deal to resign. Seems a waste.
                        In terms of draft, we will supposedly have more roster spots in new CBA, correct?
                        If we are dumping cojos $ then I'd expect a cheaper contract or a pick. Like cory for jameer + pick swap (likely 2nd rd).
                        Presumably we try aggressively to dump Carroll and convince Kyle/Gallo/Ibaka to stick around together to form a strong competitive core with DD and JV.

Gallo's dad (who is his agent) said this: “It would be fascinating to see Danilo Gallinari with the Clippers, the Celtics or the Raptors. Teams that need a player in his role (Raptors not anymore because they have signed Serge Ibaka). Orlando would have less appeal”

Not sure how Ibaka nullifies Gallo's role though.

Comment

• Wilson Chandler just admitted he thinks the world is flat, there's no way I want someone that dumb on our team.

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                            Wilson Chandler just admitted he thinks the world is flat, there's no way I want someone that dumb on our team.
                            BAHAHAHA
                            Don’t let the Golden State Warriors blowing a 3-1 lead against the Cleveland Cavaliers distract you from the fact that Kyrie Irving believes the Earth is flat.

The Cavaliers guard revealed in The Road Trippin’ podcst with RJ and Channing that he does not believe the Earth is a celestial globe.

What?

He goes on to call out “particular groups” that “provide education” that allows the masses to accept this as fact. The only thing is that Irving doesn’t really expand on who are these particular groups adamantly indoctrinating adults and children everywhere. Why doesn’t Kyrie tell us more? Is he afraid of calling these organizations out or ... is he part of them?

Irving also says history is history to justify it, which just circular reasoning. You can say the Earth is flat because the Earth is flat. Conversely, you can also say the Earth is round because it is round.

Look, we all have our beliefs, but they’re also beliefs because they can’t be debunked. This definitely can.

Wilson Chandler of the Denver Nuggets also agrees Irving on this conspiracy theory.
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                              Wilson Chandler just admitted he thinks the world is flat, there's no way I want someone that dumb on our team.
                              Kyrie Irving does too. He actually somewhat went into depth about it recently

Edit: ^ Beat me to it

Comment

• Sam17 wrote: View Post
                                Kyrie Irving does too. He actually somewhat went into depth about it recently

Edit: ^ Beat me to it
                                Yeah, about an hour ago lol
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X