Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post
    Telegram
    Hm well I think I'll switch to that. This pigeon hasn't been doing shit for me

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
      One 1st and hield!
      If you don't like that you don't like NBA basketball!!
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• This is a great deal for the Pelicans. They don't really care about draft anymore. They need to start winning or AD will leave.

Kings have no idea what the fuck they're doing.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
          Are you fucking kidding me! Fuck you Masai!!

Im sorry but we could have EASILY topped an offer of Buddy and a couple of 1sts and it would have been beyond worth it. Now I doubt the Pelicans know how to construct a roster around those 2 but that was absolute highway robbery.

Screw you MU, totally asleep behind the wheel on this one.
          And any deal we offered the Celtics could've topped. There's other factors in play.

Comment

• And tyreke is going back to Sac. He must have done something bad in a past life.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
              + Tyreke, Galloway and 2nd rounder.
              My God...Im sorry but fuck Masai...very easily could have topped that.

When you have the chance to have Lowry, DD, Ibaka and Cousins you damn well do it!

Comment

+ Tyreke, Galloway and 2nd rounder.
                Like I said, one 1st and hield

Comment

This is a great deal for the Pelicans. They don't really care about draft anymore. They need to start winning or AD will leave.

Kings have no idea what the fuck they're doing.

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                    And any deal we offered the Celtics could've topped. There's other factors in play.
                    It was stated earlier BOS wasnt after him, welcome to the thread.

Comment

My God...Im sorry but fuck Masai...very easily could have topped that.

When you have the chance to have Lowry, DD, Ibaka and Cousins you damn well do it!
                      It doesn't look like they needed players who can produce right away. They want that keep that protected pick. I bet Masai spoke with the Kings.

Comment

• 1st round pick will be protected????? Hhahahaha

Comment

• Hm I wonder if Raptors were in any of the discussions? Anytime an opportunity like this comes up, you give it serious consideration.

Comment

It doesn't look like they needed players who can produce right away. They want that keep that protected pick. I bet Masai spoke with the Kings.
                            I dont care if he spoke...there is absolutely ZERO reason why we could not top what they took.

Comment

It was stated earlier BOS wasnt after him, welcome to the thread.
                              Well then pick another team, it was just an example. Any team in the NBA could top that terrible return.

Comment

I dont care if he spoke...there is absolutely ZERO reason why we could not top what they took.
                                Kings owner is a smart ass(in a bad way) So there's bunch of reasons why he refused our offer if there was one

Comment

Working...
                                X