No announcement yet.

Everything Trade Chatter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm shocked that it's all it took. Wow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
      Kings owner is a smart ass(in a bad way) So there's bunch of reasons why he refused our offer if there was one
      Maybe the thought of being swindled by Masai scared him away

Comment

• Interesting mix for the pellies. Davis, a centre who does not want to be a centre and Cousins, a centre who does not want to be a centre.

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
          I'm shocked that it's all it took. Wow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Yeah. Kings waited far too long to make this happen.

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
            Well then pick another team, it was just an example. Any team in the NBA could top that terrible return.
            Thats your arguement?! lol

In a hypothetical world other teams could top that but no one DID lol....REALITY. Holding back for fear of someone topping your offer is about as ridiculous of an arguement as there gets and REALITY is we could have BEEN the team that topped this one.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
              Interesting mix for the pellies. Davis, a centre who does not want to be a centre and Cousins, a centre who does not want to be a centre.
              I'd love to see AD-DC, I just don't like Pelicans overall. From coaching staff to other players. I hope I'm wrong.

Comment

• Pelicans also get Casspi

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                  I dont care if he spoke...there is absolutely ZERO reason why we could not top what they took.
                  There are 2. We don't have a young person with the potential of hield. We don't have a good draft pick.

Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

I figured this was part of their thinking but they're bad enough to tank, keep the pick and hold boogie a little longer.
                      You couldn't try harder to destroy a franchise than the ridiculous moves that they keep making.

The world is flat. Trump's in charge. It's definitely the apocalypse.

Comment

• Im beyond disgusted that we didnt get in and top that.

We just missed the opportunity of our franchises lifetime. All I know is if I was DeMar and Kyle and I read the news I would be furious with Masai right about now.

Comment

• They should've traded him earlier then

Comment

• Kings will be getting two 1st rounders, not one

Comment

• As crazy as all of this is, maybe the most important thing here is that Boogie stayed in the West, more specifically away from the Celtics.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                                There are 2. We don't have a young person with the potential of hield. We don't have a good draft pick.
                                Powell does and you could include more than 1st round pick not to mention several other young players (ie Poeltl, Wright etc). So fucking disappointing.

Comment

Working...
                                X