Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post
    FVV and Yak? Only DD and KL are untouchable when it comes to Cousins' deal
    Haven't read further.

Ws joking. All kinds of pink.

Just wow.

dammit queens, dammit!

Comment

• Ah, so it happened. I was on the draft machine earlier when it was just a rumor and realized that the Raps couldn't pull it off.The Kings probably are going to rebuild with their young kids. With Gay going down that's killed this season. They have too many Centres so sending Val wasn't going to work. Maybe Sulli and a bunch of young guys, but again, the Kings don't need bigs, the Raps believe in Powell, the math would have been tough.The Kings want expiring contracts and draft picks. Barnes is probably next to go (Sulli and a 2nd?). They're going to have a hard time moving Afflalo.

To have pulled off a trade with Sacramento Ross would have had to be the centerpiece, getting Ibaka killed a Boogie trade. Which is fine. Boogie is more 5 than 4. He needs the ball a ton. Not that I wouldn't be thrilled if he was a Rap, I just don't think he makes the Raptors better than the Cavs.

Does Ibaka? Depends on which version shows up. If he plays defense with energy, can still guard out to the perimeter, and hit his threes, with what little they gave up to get him, I'm fine with the team as constructed. Ibaka is not as good as Boogie, but this team isn't constructed in a way to handle a third star who needs the ball. That may have more to do with the coach, but I digress. An end of bench defensive SF would be nice.

Comment

• Machine wrote: View Post
        Do it masai
        Again im behind on the thread just trying to live in this life.

#FuckVivek

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post

Next best thing
          Sully + Bebe for Jones ?
          Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
            Hahahaha what a dumb franchise. That team deserves to fold if that happens. Move them to Seattle.
            Again...

im running on empty #fuck...uhh anybo...Sac...RudyGay?

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post

Next best thing
              What, thats a MASSIVE drop lol

But jokes aside, Jones is dirt cheap so I wouldnt mind it BUT he isnt really a SF, he plays alot more like a PF. I mean Sully is already probably less than thrilled with Ibaka coming in and not sure a Sully swap would make sense as we would have done him fairly dirty overall by not only trading for a starter over him but then ship him out to a team that wont make the Playoffs this year so he wouldnt even get any time this year to showcase anything to save what miniscule value he may have retained through this process.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                Well... I guess the upside is that he didn't go to Boston. Just gotta hope they aren't able to pry loose George or Butler.

But I have a feeling there's going to be so much blowback on this for the Kings that other front offices are going to be reluctant to move star pieces now, for fear of getting pilloried in the same fashion.
                Nah, theyll get full value when they trade. The kings are just the kings.
                I thought Papagiannis was funny but this is too much.
                I've been to Sacramento a couple times. The government buildings are nice so they have some state money but it's not a healthy place. The new arena complicates it otherwise I'd expect the league and owners to be talking. It doesn't look good. At least the Sixers had a plan and a great city in support. Sorry if you're from there or like the kings.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                  If you don't like that you don't like NBA basketball!!
                  Trex is winning this dumpster fire pile on

Comment

• Now we will just have to pray BOS goes in Butler and we by the greatest miracle in NBA history get Paul George after.

Comment

• 3 team trade

Raptors get - Bulter, Lopez

Bulls get - Bledsoe, Len, Chandler, Phx 2018 first (top 5 proteted, next year top 10, 2019 not protected), Raptors 2019 first, 2018 second Raps

Suns get - JV, Cojo, Patterson, Bebe, Raps 2017 first
                      Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Comment

Mans is giddy to leave.

Comment

• Kings voice of 29 years

Comment

• The Kings never deserved Boogie.

For Napear to rip Cousins, when the front office is a joke, demonstrates how much of a gong show that team is.

Comment

That shit so funny. From happy to sad to happy again.

Comment

Working...
                                X