Everything Trade Chatter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ball wrote: View Post
    The next domino to watch might be if Butler gets traded to the Celtics or not. Hopefully not!!!
    I wouldnt mind if the one after that is PG getting traded to Toronto
    Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Pelicans have the best 2 big man in the league..Thank u..we might finally get back 2 real basketball and have big man dominating inside game again..enough of this 3pt jimmiii s@!t...
      "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
      My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Can someone explain to me why the Pacers would trade Paul George?
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          Can someone explain to me why the Pacers would trade Paul George?
          Here you go...

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...n-winning-team

Comment

He appeared on ESPN radio recently and said this: “As I told Larry (Bird, the Pacers’ president), I always want to play on a winning team. I want to be a part of a team that has a chance to win (it all). That’s important … I want to compete for something.”

For the sake of context, he also added: “I want to be the first to bring a championship to Indiana.”

PG is unsure about his future

Comment

• Comment

• Kings should change their name, re-brand, fire Vlade and hire hinkie for 5 yrs. Vivek take a silent role.

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
                  Kings should change their name, re-brand, fire Vlade and hire hinkie for 5 yrs. Vivek take a silent role.
                  Change it to the Seattle SuperSonics
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                    For the sake of context, he also added: “I want to be the first to bring a championship to Indiana.”
                    Yeah its weird eh?!

Its kinda like when LeBron said that to CLE & went to MIA or when KD said that to OKC & went to GS...

#actionsspeaklouderthanwords
                    #orlackthereof

Comment

They shouldn't..but...the reason is,pacers aren't even close 2 contending and his free agent next year I believe..so why give him max for low tear playoff team,get some assets and star building your core team...

P.S

I wish we can get Paul George..his one my favs players..old school,plays D,clutch,complete all star player,not superstar..
                      "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                      My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
                        Kings should change their name, re-brand, fire Vlade and hire hinkie for 5 yrs. Vivek take a silent role.
                        New logo is ready

Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                            Maybe he was `blown` by something else?

Comment

• Can someone please explain to me why the kings traded cousins. I feel like they didn't even get that much in return.

Comment

• JimmyGetsBucketss wrote: View Post
                                Can someone please explain to me why the kings traded cousins. I feel like they didn't even get that much in return.
                                Apparently they wanted to re-build a culture without Cousin's shadow lingering. That and the owner is dumber than a rock.

Comment

Working...
                                X