No announcement yet.

Everything Trade Chatter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope we get at least one of these players before the deadline.

1. Chandler
    2. Gallinari
    3. Aminu
    4. Covington
    5. Snell

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
      I think the Nuggets boat has sailed as they want to make a playoff push. They're in 8th right now, and I can see them maybe wanting to move Jameer Nelson for a younger PG, but that's it.

Portland is the team you talk to right now is you want a wing. Aminu or Crabbe would be solid fits here. Masai's not going after a big ticket. He's not one to take risks unless he knows were coming out a better team. It's why he passed on Boogie.

Boogie in NOLA is going to be fun to watch, but does it make the Pelicans a playoff team?
      Crabbe!?

Nelson + 1st for Cory + 2nd is a nice wishful thought

Comment

• Oops Cory +1st

Comment

• c-troop wrote: View Post
          I hope we get at least one of these players before the deadline.

1. Chandler
          2. Gallinari
          3. Aminu
          4. Covington
          5. Snell
          It's put roco 1 BC he's $1m

Comment

• Kings are looking to get rid of Matt Barnes in order to make the Cousins trade work.... so yeah.... If we really want to get someone... we could pick him up off waivers but we would need to trade someone to get that to work... I don't see Masai waiving anyone just to pick someone up off waivers. Additionally, I don't know if its worth it to trade someone that we have away just for picks just to get matt barnes. That said it would benefit us in terms of having extra caproom at the end of the season.

Comment

• Everyone seems very eager to trade Corey but he still plays huge minutes on this team. Are we ready to give this to FVV? Has one quarter of Delon cemented him as a playoff backup?

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                Everyone seems very eager to trade Corey but he still plays huge minutes on this team. Are we ready to give this to FVV? Has one quarter of Delon cemented him as a playoff backup?
                He doesnt play up to his contract. That alone gives me confidence to trade him and spread the minutes.

Comment

Everyone seems very eager to trade Corey but he still plays huge minutes on this team. Are we ready to give this to FVV? Has one quarter of Delon cemented him as a playoff backup?
                  Don't say everyone. Atleast one of us doesn't want anyone traded for the sake of it.

Comment

He doesnt play up to his contract. That alone gives me confidence to trade him and spread the minutes.
                    He did some really good things at times in the post season. The Raptors are about the playoffs now. They need guys who can deliver in case Kyle continues to be an 82 game hero and a post season choke artist.

This is compounded by a costar who also has choked in many big games while emptying an oversized clip.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                      He did some really good things at times in the post season. The Raptors are about the playoffs now. They need guys who can deliver in case Kyle continues to be an 82 game hero and a post season choke artist.

This is compounded by a costar who also has choked in many big games while emptying an oversized clip.
                      Either you build your team thinking your all-stars are gonna choke and your bench will take over, or you build your team trusting your all-stars and hope the bench is able to at least contribute. Personally I'm tired of seeing Lowry, CoJo and Derozan on the court together. It's not scaring anyone.

Comment

In the playoffs we really only need our backup pg to play 8-10 mins. I think Delon is ready for it.

Comment

Either you build your team thinking your all-stars are gonna choke and your bench will take over, or you build your team trusting your all-stars and hope the bench is able to at least contribute. Personally I'm tired of seeing Lowry, CoJo and Derozan on the court together. It's not scaring anyone.
                          It's not that simple. He performs in the playoffs and injuries happen. It's important to have a good reserve floor general. Forget the contract, it's not horrible.

Comment

• slamdunk23 wrote: View Post
                            In the playoffs we really only need our backup pg to play 8-10 mins. I think Delon is ready for it.
                            Delos is ready to log 35 minutes if Kyle goes down? What are they really going to get for Corey that makes them more competitive?

Comment

• The thing is, Delon is a older 2nd year player than most. He's looked good in the D-League, and we could easily be looking at getting back a veteran PG in a trade as well.

Cory + 1st & Sully for Chandler & Nelson please.... maybe throw in our 2nd too. I dunno.
                              Axel wrote:
                              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                                The thing is, Delon is a older 2nd year player than most. He's looked good in the D-League, and we could easily be looking at getting back a veteran PG in a trade as well.

Cory + 1st & Sully for Chandler & Nelson please.... maybe throw in our 2nd too. I dunno.
                                Is that really the best offer the Nuggets can get done? Also consider how many guards the Nuggets have on roster.

Comment

Working...
                                X