No announcement yet.

Everything Trade Chatter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "(The Nuggets, for their part, are seeking a lottery-protected first-round pick and swap rights on another pick for Danilo Gallinari and Wilson Chandler, sources say. They want that No. 8 spot in the West, but they think they can get it even if they surrender one of those guys.)" - Zach lowe

Comment

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
      source?
      Marcus Stroman lol.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
        "(the nuggets, for their part, are seeking a lottery-protected first-round pick and swap rights on another pick for danilo gallinari and wilson chandler, sources say. They want that no. 8 spot in the west, but they think they can get it even if they surrender one of those guys.)" - zach lowe
        pass!

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
          Why you gotta be dissing rookie DeMar DeRozan like that?
          Don't you mean why do I have to be dissing the most common type of draft bust? DD is an anomaly due to work ethic and very favorable situation.

Comment

• Fully wrote: View Post
            You could also compare Jimmer Fredette's last season in college with these two as well and you'd also have the "next Steph Curry"...
            Jimmer doesn't have the same growth curve as Buddy or the same work ethic or a bunch of other things. Not that I think Buddy will be Steph but I do think the jokers in here will be the joke soon enough. Personal and professional development can't be accurately forecasted with any formula because intangibles get in the way of it. Buddy has the heart to become very good and he can be that late bloomer that English and Nash were if he sticks with it. He has a lot of talent and right now people are jumping the gun on a guy in transition.

Comment

• https://mobile.twitter.com/Isaiah_Th...49682656796673

Comment

• New Orleans is apparently shopping T. Jones now. Could be had for cheap. Any interest? His shooting has dropped off badly though

Comment

• If it's Butler, George or Melo, I'll lose it��

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                    New Orleans is apparently shopping T. Jones now. Could be had for cheap. Any interest? His shooting has dropped off badly though
                    No, he's never going to put it together. Call it a gut feeling based on the body of his work, so far.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                      If it's Butler, George or Melo, I'll lose it��
                      Melo doesn't scare me at all. George makes them a finals contender. Butler makes them better than us.
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• So people stopped blaming Masai finally? lmao
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• he just put two eyes on a tweet how is this meaning a trade

Comment

• Agreed

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              Melo doesn't scare me at all. George makes them a finals contender. Butler makes them better than us.
                              Agreed

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

• 👀

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X