No announcement yet.

Everything Trade Chatter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Listen, I could take or leave JV depending on what was returned....

that being said... who needs a centre? What is the market for him?
    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Would be nice to add a personality like that of old KG and Pierce ….playing head games coaching on the court in game and able to hit that one big dagger when needed most...Need that Vet loud mouth with big shot experience.

Someone to attract all media attention…let the core players focus on game. But they don't make them like that anymore.
      It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up.

Muhammad Ali

Comment

• Hold onto JV until the offseason because resigning Ibaka, Lowry and PP isn't happening. Going over the tax for the team currently constructed is stupid

Comment

• I don't like Drummond but he would be a good fit on this team. He's like a Lucas Nogueira that can rebound and defend in the post.

Alright Masai let's just dump all our draft picks and go all in.

JV+Cojo+2018 1st for Drummond+Bullock
          Carroll+2017 1st+right to swap 2019 1st for Gallinari
          Sully for PJ Tucker

Lowry / Wright / FVV
          DeMar / Powell / Bullock
          Gallinari / Tucker / Cabochon
          Ibaka / Patterson / Siakam
          Drummond / Nogueira / Poeltl

That makes us a contender

Just let me dream in peace

Comment

• Who is present day trash talker with some skill
            It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up.

Muhammad Ali

Comment

• I would trade JV for Drummond in a HEARTBEAT. Don't think the Pistons would do it though.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Risk Mgmt wrote: View Post
                Who is present day trash talker with some skill
                Draymond Green?
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Is this a good draft year? deep draft?

Muhammad Ali

Comment

Is this a good draft year? deep draft?
                    Most years people say it's a good draft year due to overvaluing prospects but yes this is supposed to be a loaded draft

Comment

• Yeah he sure is...loud mouth and has skill. But likely not on market. You recall when we lost to Nets 3 years back ....Garnett...2 years back it was Clutch Paul Pierce....last year old School vet Mr. Wade almost had us... We need something like that....

Muhammad Ali

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                        Magic just fired Buss and Kupchak.
                        It's about time.

Comment

• Although Wade doesn't trash talk much.

Muhammad Ali

Comment

Yeah he sure is...loud mouth and has skill. But likely not on market. You recall when we lost to Nets 3 years back ....Garnett...2 years back it was Clutch Paul Pierce....last year old School vet Mr. Wade almost had us... We need something like that....
                            Can't think of anyone besides Draymond. Maybe Matt Barnes?
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I doubt anyone is scared of Matt Barnes personality and he doesn't have that dagger last shot skill. But you know what Im talking about... KG, Paul Pierce, Wade they were / are at the end of their career...but still have this Personality like X factor...

Muhammad Ali

Comment

• The one other I could think - I will not say his name...he's super Elite and untouchable.

Other that what you said Draymond and Mr. Untouchable...I can't think of any other such Big Charismatic Players.

Muhammad Ali

Comment

Working...
                                X