Everything Trade Chatter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Risk Mgmt wrote: View Post
    The one other I could think - I will not say his name...he's super Elite and untouchable.

Other that what you said Draymond and Mr. Untouchable...I can't think of any other such Big Charismatic Players.
    What happens if you say his name?
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• So as it stands, are we better or worse than the team that entered last years playoffs? Ibaka is better than Biz because he's not a liability on offence but, we're down one shooter with Ross gone. Are we the same, better, worse?

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
        So as it stands, are we better or worse than the team that entered last years playoffs? Ibaka is better than Biz because he's not a liability on offence but, we're down one shooter with Ross gone. Are we the same, better, worse?
        Remains to be seen. On paper, better. Ibaka, regular minutes for Powell, bebe >> Bismack, scola, ross.

But let's play some games already!!

Comment

• You guys want a veteran player at the SG/SF position who provides spacing, leadership & has history in TO?

You trade for VC..... come to think of it, the Grizzlies would love Cory Joseph.
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
            You guys want a veteran player at the SG/SF position who provides spacing, leadership & has history in TO?

You trade for VC..... come to think of it, the Grizzlies would love Cory Joseph.
            Cory for VC? I'd do that.

VC retires in Toronto, what a story that'll make

Comment

You guys want a veteran player at the SG/SF position who provides spacing, leadership & has history in TO?

My god what a novel idea how come no other raptor fan has ever considered this!?!?

Comment

• The mocking birds fly - Will bring dishonor to family.

LeBron James....Big Ego....
                Harden ...mildly high Ego
                Westbrook....

Need that big personality type - one but at the end of career phase and with some remaining confidence to hit the big shot if required.
                It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up.

Muhammad Ali

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                  Cory for VC? I'd do that.

VC retires in Toronto, what a story that'll make
                  What's Masai's email?
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    Remains to be seen. On paper, better. Ibaka, regular minutes for Powell, bebe >> Bismack, scola, ross.

But let's play some games already!!
                    Is Casey Better - Can he out duel the coach on Boston and those above us?
                    It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up.

Muhammad Ali

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                      What's Masai's email?
                      Badmuthafucka69@Gmail.com

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                        What's Masai's email?
                        can.neither.confirm.nor.deny@raptors.com

Comment

• Are you sure that's not Vivek's email?
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• How much for that Wade guy?

Muhammad Ali

Comment

• If all in this year ...Wade is what this teams needs.

Muhammad Ali

Comment

I'd rather someone who helps the Raptors win. VC would be a nice feel-good story, that's about it.
                                Definition of Statistics: The science of producing unreliable facts from reliable figures.

Comment

Working...
                                X