Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tDotted wrote: View Post
    Paul George isn't better than Lowry
    You could go back and forth on which guys better, probably too close to call. But one thing for certain is the difference between the 2 is NOT powell and 2 unprotected firsts. George coming only makes sense if we're adding him to the "big 2.5" (kyle demar and I blocka) or else you're shuffing the deck AND mortgaging future assets
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Comment

Paul George almost single-handedly took out the Raps in the playoffs on both sides of the ball. PG always gets better in the playoffs - the mark of a true star. Lowry was historically bad and needed a ton of help. Lowry is a regular season pseudo-star, until he proves otherwise.

Comment

Wow
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Can Turner play PF? JV+CoJo+Powell+2 firsts for George is what I'd try to offer.

PG on the Raptors would be insane.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Everybody loves demar...George...harden...cousins...fuck banada boat, these 4 should make canada boat and win rings!

Demar's probably got so much cache cause of his connections to the santana blocc crips (pink font...?)

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                Paul George almost single-handedly took out the Raps in the playoffs on both sides of the ball. PG always gets better in the playoffs - the mark of a true star. Lowry was historically bad and needed a ton of help. Lowry is a regular season pseudo-star, until he proves otherwise.
                So one series defines his entire playoff run? Ok lol

TRex wrote: View Post
                Wow
                Sure George might be marginally better, but he's worth giving up Lowry AND assets for? I hope you aren't serious

Comment

• Paul George is a FRANCHISE talent. We don't have that type of player. So yes, i would give up Lowry + picks for PG. No brainer.

It's crazy how some people overrate some of the players on this team in this forum. If Lowry is better than PG and if JV is really better than Drummond we'd be up there with the Warriors, Cavs and Spurs as a legit contending team.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                    Paul George is a FRANCHISE talent. We don't have that type of player. So yes, i would give up Lowry + picks for PG. No brainer.

It's crazy how some people overrate some of the players on this team in this forum. If Lowry is better than PG and if JV is really better than Drummond we'd be up there with the Warriors, Cavs and Spurs as a legit contending team.
                    Not when you have a coach who pounds rocks in his free time

Comment

• I'd be hesitant to trade Lowry. If the conversation ever happens, you look to trade Demar first. Lowry, PG and Ibaka will be lethal defensively.

Comment

• "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                          Paul George is a FRANCHISE talent. We don't have that type of player. So yes, i would give up Lowry + picks for PG. No brainer.

"Plus picks" actually meant powell and two unprotected firsts, that's not plus picks, that's a kings ransom. How do you expect to beat the cavs with Cory Joseph running that offense? We're no further ahead, we need a BIG 3
                          Last edited by KeonClark; Wed Feb 22, 2017, 04:19 PM.

Comment

• Plus if indy is rebuilding, why would they want 200 million tied to lowry age 31 to 36??

Comment

• Celtics prob gonna end uo with PG

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                                Trading Butler makes zero sense to me. Hey, let's trade a legit star for a pick in the hopes he might, in 6 years, be as good as, Jimmy Butler! Oh, and throw in a defensive minded SF cause he's got a cheap deal and a good+/-. Wow.
                                It's part of the travelling NBA circus..the trade deadline.

The closest thing I have seen to this is kids minor hockey tryout season in torontos GTHL. Where seemingly normal well adjusted people make French politics seem straightforward and above board.

Ainge is better served bringing in really cheap good talent with high draft picks to offset his soon to ballon payroll. The Bulls have a star player in Butler in house under contract..the scenario all teams strive to get to. Without Butler the Bulls most likely lose out in the playoff run and two home dates that might put as much as 6$M per game in their pockets. Why would a frugal owner like Jerry Riensdorf do this?

It is possible...but it's more the national chattering wanna be NBA media types thrusting themselves into the spotlight that the travelling circus loves. There is no such thing as bad publicity for the brand and the NBA milks the trade deadline like no other sports league.
                                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                                - TGO

Comment

Working...
                                X