No announcement yet.

Everything Trade Chatter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phil Jackson should attend some emotional intelligence training. He's not going to be able to move Melo at the deadline because of his apparent low EQ. It sounds like Melo won't waive his NT clause out of spite. I mean there are family reasons but come, it's spite, he wants to stick it to Phil and leave on his own terms instead of being run out.

Comment

• PJ Tucker seems like the safe trade to make. Wouldn't mind having him for a playoffs run. Add some more toughness and defensive experience in the playoffs. Another body to throw at Lebron. No one will punk us with Ibaka and Tucker.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Wish list for today:

1. Pick up some wing depth on the cheap.
        2. Danny Ainge gets too greedy with Indy/Chicago and ends up getting neither George nor Butler.
        3. Cleveland sends Shumpert for DWill, not recognizing they need Shump's defense more than DWill's playmaking.
        4. Chicago gives assets for Okafor, not realizing he sucks and unwittingly torpedoing their season. Butler gets pissed and demands a trade this summer. Masai jumps in and steals Jimmy Butler. Raptors win many championships. Dinosaurs live happily ever after.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/MikeSGallagher/s...08773733957658

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• 8am! Let's go

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
              PJ Tucker seems like the safe trade to make. Wouldn't mind having him for a playoffs run. Add some more toughness and defensive experience in the playoffs. Another body to throw at Lebron. No one will punk us with Ibaka and Tucker.

Multiple teams supposedly interested in Tucker, smh. Personally, I'd rather Covington or Aminu. Last thing MU is going to do, I hope, is get into a bidding war for PJ freakin' Tucker.

Comment

• I'd like aminu. It will make dumping carrol next summer way easier as he can step in and replace him in the starting lineup and be effective. I'd go with a first and Sully for aminu.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                    Multiple teams supposedly interested in Tucker, smh. Personally, I'd rather Covington or Aminu. Last thing MU is going to do, I hope, is get into a bidding war for PJ freakin' Tucker.
                    Trade Machine is crack right now. There are too many players that fit the criteria for what we need, over 7 at least.

I would be a little disappointed if we don't pick someone up before the deadline but at the end of the day, our roster is gonna be deep with lots of young blood regardless. It won't be the end of the world if we don't make a move, and in the long run could serve us well.

I don't think we should give up more than Sullinger and a 2nd rounder at this point and if nothing shakes down for that price than I'd suggest making a waive and digging through the bargin bin.

It's gonna be very interesting to see what MU has in store for us.

Comment

• No way do I give up a first rounder for Tucker.. that's highway robbery.

Comment

• Not the first, Masai!

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

fuck that.

Comment

• Lakers are apparently looking for a 2nd rounder for Nick Young. I'd give up a 2nd rounder for some xtra shooting.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

That's just a horrible move.

Even just straight up; Sully is the better player. The pick being added would only be because he'd be a rental. Giving up a first with him is crazy.
                              "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                              "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Honestly, if Sullinger lost 100 pounds we wouldn't even need to trade him.

Comment

Working...
                                X