Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Nope.

If the Suns can get a 1st from any team I'll be shocked, and if one was offered already I bet they'd have already traded him. Have a feeling Masai feels the same.
    Last edited by Mess; Thu Feb 23, 2017, 10:46 AM.
    Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• Maybe they will just cut Sully and sign a free agent

Comment

• I'm always fascinated by PJ Tucker stories. Like Anthony Parker for example. Players that just weren't very good, went to play in another country and somehow became decent players. The story of overcoming odds and growing up.

But I think what bothers me about PJ Tucker is that we had him before. He was a 2nd round pick.

From a pure "principle" standpoint, we can't trade a 1st round pick for a former 2nd round pick that we drafted. =)
        your pal,
        ebrian

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
          PJ Tucker seems like the safe trade to make. Wouldn't mind having him for a playoffs run. Add some more toughness and defensive experience in the playoffs. Another body to throw at Lebron. No one will punk us with Ibaka and Tucker.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
          I like Tucker, I don't think the Raptors should be offering anything more than a second rounder for wing depth at this point, though. Not if it's a short-term guy, at least.
          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• If our GM make no further trades.... Its all good. We have a good team as it is right now... its now up to the COACH / playbook and players do their best.

Our GM has constructed a frame work somewhat similar to the Spurs...consistency, chemistry, calm and display of patience.
            Only make trades that makes good sense now and in future. R.C. Buford and his staff role model for consistency...

I wish our Coaching staff all the best and I hope Casey can up his game. The GM has done his part for now and need no make foolish trades for sake of trading....confident he won't.
            It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up.

Muhammad Ali

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
              I like Tucker, I don't think the Raptors should be offering anything more than a second rounder for wing depth at this point, though. Not if it's a short-term guy, at least.
              Honestly; if they could trade Sully for even a future first or second; that'd free up a roster space and they can just sign Toupane from the 905 if they really want Wing Depth.
              "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
              "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• https://twitter.com/SmithRaps/status/834777292970852352

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                  Doug Smith is stupider than Leo Rautins and Michael Grange put together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Doug Smith knows less than Jon Snow.
                    Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• Sounds like the Knicks are going hard after Ricky RUbio. New York Europeans? Lol.

Comment

• I'd love PJ here but if he's going to cost a 1st, I'd rather just go after Nick Young

Comment

• Marcus Thornton is probably going to get waived by Brooklyn. Would rather get him than Tucker if it means not giving up a first. Thornton's a better 3pt shooter too.

Comment

• Comment

• I'd rather just cut Sullinger and sign Barnes than trade a first for tucker. Especially if he's a rental.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                                I'd love PJ here but if he's going to cost a 1st, I'd rather just go after Nick Young
                                Couldn't think of two players that are more the opposite of each other.

Comment

Working...
                                X