No announcement yet.

Everything Trade Chatter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• only way i'm giving up a first is if we're trading carroll and getting aminu + expirings to save about 10M/year over the next 2. zero chance that i'd give a first for PJ tucker.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
      Marcus Thornton is probably going to get waived by Brooklyn. Would rather get him than Tucker if it means not giving up a first. Thornton's a better 3pt shooter too.
      How is his D? I imagine the Raptors covet PJ's toughness on D

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
        Couldn't think of two players that are more the opposite of each other.
        Combine them into one Swaggy PJ.

Comment

• Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
            Honestly; if they could trade Sully for even a future first or second; that'd free up a roster space and they can just sign Toupane from the 905 if they really want Wing Depth.
            Yeah, the closer we get to 3pm, the more I consider this option. I think you have to waive sully tho.
            How much will Tucker get next yr? Would he sign for mle?
            Otherwise, I'd like to see Toupane bc he has long term upside and knows our system.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
              Combine them into one Swaggy PJ.
              LOL, if you could combine them into one player, he'd be getting max contract offers.

Comment

• Meh. Who doesn't want a 1st rounder.
                Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                  only way i'm giving up a first is if we're trading carroll and getting aminu + expirings to save about 10M/year over the next 2. zero chance that i'd give a first for PJ tucker.
                  Carroll to Portland?

Comment

• I hope nobody gives up a first rounder to these trash teams

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

I can see the logic of Aminu and Chandler bc they have cheap, multi yr contracts but I love the draft. There isn't a lot of ready to play talent projected in the 1st Rd tho. All the upperclassmen are in the 2nd rd.

Comment

• If Denver takes Carrol they can have the 1st for Chandler.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• No f'ing chance I'd give up a 1st for any of these mediocre bums.

We got Ibaka who is 10x the player of any of them for a worse one.

Masai better Mutombo that gabbage outta hee'!

Comment

• Unprotected future firsts are like gold. If Lowry goes down with a season ending injury next year, your consolation prize is a lottery pick. And this year we had 2 picks, I'd rather not have 0 after acquiring a rental. 2nds, sullinger, joseph, siakam, carroll are all I'd have in play
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Fck the picks, trade and improve your team now. Raptors will be shedding salary/trading players this summer and might be able to get one back then.

Raps have a ton of youth as it is. Go get me a wing
                              Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                              Because its 2015

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                                Fck the picks, trade and improve your team now. Raptors will be shedding salary/trading players this summer and might be able to get one back then.

Raps have a ton of youth as it is. Go get me a wing
                                Go back to the Philly board BC.

Comment

Working...
                                X