No announcement yet.

Everything Trade Chatter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In case it hasn't been said enough today...F#* Brooklyn!!

Comment

• Danny Ainge still trying to hold on to that pick when he's going for a star player LOL comical

Comment

• dumb question.....? What would we trade salary wise to make a fair trade for wilson chandler?

Comment

• I'd prefer Boston get Butler over George if it was between the two. George is the better player and would make their team much better.

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
            dumb question.....? What would we trade salary wise to make a fair trade for wilson chandler?
            Carrol by himself

Just need 7.5 mill going back.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• I'd seriously consider Joseph/Sullinger and a 1st for Chandler/Nelson (salaries work in trade machine).
              In addition to the 1st, Denver gets a guy who makes more sense as a long-term backup to Mudiay than Nelson.

We get awesome wing depth with having both Carroll and Chandler, plus an insurance policy in Nelson in case Wright is not quite ready for full backup PG minutes. Keep Carroll with the starters and make Chandler the offensive focus of the bench. Rolling out bench lineups like Ibaka/Patterson/Chandler/Powell/Wright or Bebe/Patterson/Chandler/Powell/Lowry would be lethal.

Makes our salary situation a little worse going forward, but not a lot... Chandler essentially fills the salary space that Ross would have had, and Nelson, you try hard to move him for peanuts but at worst he's an end-of-bench vet for another year.

Comment

• Whelp, there goes two mock trades. And Bogut is included, per Woj follow up tweet.
                Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                  Carrol by himself

Just need 7.5 mill going back.

oh as in we would need to take another one of their players???

like who??

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
                    oh as in we would need to take another one of their players???

like who??
                    As in we need to send out at least 7.5 mill to make it work for Chandler.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• I just checked Wilson Chandler almost 12... we could do it straight up ... it would also save money.... I would think it would be worth it to trade...

Most likely though they are discussing a trade to keep Demarre... To have Wilson playoff the bench.... So Sully plus the filler perhaps should do it but I am not sure.

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post

Whelp, there goes two mock trades. And Bogut is included, per Woj follow up tweet.
                        Would Bogut get bought out ?

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post

Whelp, there goes two mock trades. And Bogut is included, per Woj follow up tweet.
                          I know one RR poster whose going to be devastated that the Raptors didn't trade for Noel

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                            Still time for Philly to get something for him.
                            Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                              I'm sure. Now it's just a matter of whether he screws us by going to Cleveland or going to Boston.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                                I'm sure. Now it's just a matter of whether he screws us by going to Cleveland or going to Boston.
                                Or back to the Warriors

Comment

Working...
                                X