Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
    okc did well too. great move.
    for us too. McDermott can stop fucking us 4 times a year and do it only twice a year

Comment

• Boston NOT getting a thing is almost as good as us getting Tucker. Or better. Actually it's better.
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Great 2 weeks by Masai & Co.

Lots of roster flexibility now without having to rely on Siakim or Poeltl too much (if at all). Can't wait for tomorrow!

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
          Great 2 weeks by Masai & Co.

Lots of roster flexibility now without having to rely on Siakim or Poeltl too much (if at all). Can't wait for tomorrow!
          Siakam and Poeltl are buried. We'll dig em up in the fall lol

Comment

• Now you "Fire Masai if he stands pat" people know not to question Masai

Comment

• I really love the Nerlens Noel trade.

The Mavs were dead in the water last year. No young players to be excited about, late 1st rd picks, an aging superstar in Nowitzki. Then bam! they got Harrison Barnes in the summer who's a STUD, been a fan of him since his UNC days. Now they have Noel. They probably would end up drafting in the top 10 this year. All of a sudden they have a new solid, exciting new core of players.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                If Dallas nabs that 1st at it's highest value, they just schooled Mr. Nepotism
                Wasn't the pick was going from Dallas to Philly?

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                  I really love the Nerlens Noel trade.

The Mavs were dead in the water last year. No young players to be excited about, late 1st rd picks, an aging superstar in Nowitzki. Then bam! they got Harrison Barnes in the summer who's a STUD, been a fan of him since his UNC days. Now they have Noel. They probably would end up drafting in the top 10 this year. All of a sudden they have a new solid, exciting new core of players.
                  Treadmill

Comment

• Pretty good trade.. was hoping for just one 2nd rounder.. but 2nd rounders in the high 50's are typically garbage anyway.

Comment

He bookend this trade season. If we don't count Atlanta giving away Korver.

Comment

Between tolerating Siakam's or Poeltl too long. I'd take Poeltl

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                          Wasn't the pick was going from Dallas to Philly?
                          It is 1-18 protected. If Dallas misses the playoffs or barely gets in at 15th best NBA record (good for rebuilding Dallas), it will only become 2 second round picks for Philly and Dallas keeps their 1st round pick
                          Last edited by tonious35; Thu Feb 23, 2017, 05:00 PM.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            Treadmill
                            I like what they're doing. Barnes + Noel + maybe draft someone like Fox or Monk or Ntilikina. I like that core. I like that core way better than the Russell, Ingram, Randle of the Lakers.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Why do guys hate Poeltl. Dude is gonna be a stud. He's surprisingly quick.

Comment

• mjt20mik wrote: View Post
                                Why do guys hate Poeltl. Dude is gonna be a stud. He's surprisingly quick.
                                Cause he's white and nerdy.

Edit: I agree with you though, I think his upside is tremendous.

Comment

Working...
                                X