Everything Trade Chatter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    By my estimation (I'm giving Lowry 30 million, Ibaka 25, Patterson 15), roughly 143 million next year with EVERYBODY except Tucker (assume he's a rental). 122 is the no fly zone tax line? Subtract Joseph and Carroll somehow, shaves 22 million. Boom.

Lowry-Wright
    Derozan-Powell
    Powell-Caboclo
    Ibaka-Patterson
    Valanciunas-Bebe

Damnit we still need a small forward
    I think the team pays the tax, they just won't want to be up at 150M+. So aim for 130-135M committed. I'll be trying to work through that tomorrow.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• They should unload Joseph and Carroll in the offseason.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Machine wrote: View Post
        Any chance Tucker plays tomorrow?
        See no reason why not. But we don't really need him against BOS, so maybe he dresses but doesn't play.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

By my estimation (I'm giving Lowry 30 million, Ibaka 25, Patterson 15), roughly 143 million next year with EVERYBODY except Tucker (assume he's a rental). 122 is the no fly zone tax line? Subtract Joseph and Carroll somehow, shaves 22 million. Boom.

Lowry-Wright
          Derozan-Powell
          Powell-Caboclo
          Ibaka-Patterson
          Valanciunas-Bebe

Damnit we still need a small forward
          We've needed one ever since Garbo's season ended.
          "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
            I don't know, I don't see Cuban as a guy who can bring himself to tank. Maybe they unload for one draft, maybe. I'd guess he continually tries to retool on the fly, though.
            I had always understood that Cuban had committed to Dirk that he would keep a competitive team as long as Dirk wanted to play and was there. Once Dirk goes, I think all bets are off as to how Cuban would react.

Comment

• Garbo's a PF.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Meantime, Celts again don't improve at a deadline despite all of their great assets (should we start saying "supposedly great assets" now????). Although I'm not convince either Butler or George were ever really in play at all.

Comment

• Man! Isn't it awesome to follow a team with a great GM! I know Masai hasn't robbed anyone like Danny Ainge but the moves have been smart! Now time for him to go find a great coach! xD being greedy I know!

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                    Meantime, Celts again don't improve at a deadline despite all of their great assets (should we start saying "supposedly great assets" now????). Although I'm not convince either Butler or George were ever really in play at all.
                    I think Butler was. PG not so much.

Their FO confuses me. They could have had Ibaka for Rozier but elected to keep him. Makes no sense. I would have gotten pissed in MU didn't trade for Ibaka because he wanted to hold onto Delon.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                      See no reason why not. But we don't really need him against BOS, so maybe he dresses but doesn't play.
                      I don't think he plays

He plays on Sunday tho
                      Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                        I had always understood that Cuban had committed to Dirk that he would keep a competitive team as long as Dirk wanted to play and was there. Once Dirk goes, I think all bets are off as to how Cuban would react.
                        This is within the context of this season, but he seems to both not care for the culture of losing or the poor odds of tanking while at the same time opening the door a bit that in a draft with multiple "transcendant players" it might be something you do: http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/1...son-lost-cause

He also might be running for POTUS before a post-Dirk rebuild is complete, so who knows
                        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                          Garbo's a PF.
                          No, he was the starting SF. Bosh was the 4.

Comment

• Will be interesting to see how AD and Boogie work togther.
                            "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Man, tucker and Ibaka just bring a certain toughness, a certain confidence. This team on paper destroys last year's team. Can we play basketball now?
                              Lowry-Cojo-Wright
                              DeRozan-Tross-Powell
                              Carroll-JJ-Bruno
                              Scola-Patterson-Bebe
                              JV-Bismack

Lowry-Cojo-Wright-VanVlet
                              DeRozan-Powell
                              Carroll-Tucker-Bruno
                              Ibaka-Patterson-Pascal
                              JV-Bebe-Jakob

We pretty much replaced Scola, Ross, and JJ with Ibaka, Tucker and Powell
                              in other words,
                              replaced a washed up Scola who was starting for a elite defender who can shoot
                              Replaced Ross with a raising star Powell
                              and replaced JJ with a better version of himself
                              Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                                Will be interesting to see how AD and Boogie work togther.
                                Exactly. Pictures like this make me wonder what 2nd banana Boogie is thinking, and if he's going to be ready for that role:

"We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Working...
                                X