Everything Trade Chatter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DanH wrote: View Post
    What's that? If our starting PF and our starting C go down we are in trouble? You don't say. Welcome to the NBA. We'd be in trouble with Noel on board as well.
    Lmao.

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
      You have to translate this into brail stats for Dan. He is blind.
      The personal insults are fun but I'd prefer you actually demonstrate why I am wrong. Far more interesting that way, IMO.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Why after he plays? We already know he doesn't fit long term unless you are paying through the nose for a guy you can only play 18 minutes a night since he's completely useless at PF. You have to pay the price up front, and if he's going to leave after a year then right there he is not worth a 1st round pick.
        And we tanked after Rudy gay? You have to let basketball players play. You can't plug some numbers into 2k and fast forward the season

Comment

The personal insults are fun but I'd prefer you actually demonstrate why I am wrong. Far more interesting that way, IMO.
          What's goes around buddy. Welcome to the delusional nba you list cause. Sound familiar?

Comment

• Lost

Comment

And we tanked after Rudy gay? You have to let basketball players play. You can't plug some numbers into 2k and fast forward the season
              I'm confused. You think trading Rudy Gay should have made the team worse? No number would predict that. The reason people expected to tank was because there were follow up moves - including trading Lowry, a trade that was actually agreed to and nixed by ownership. Did you watch the Raps that year? Gay was awful.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

What's goes around buddy. Welcome to the delusional nba you list cause. Sound familiar?
                I called no one delusional. I said we should not delude ourselves. I described a discussion as a lost cause, though I can understand if there was a miscommunication there. I apologize if I've caused offence.

Did not realize I was inviting attacks. I certainly disagree with the notion of "what goes around, comes around' being an acceptable social practice.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• What we truly need:

1. A big guy (6'8 to 6'10) who can play SF or PF.

2. An accurate 3-point shooter (at least 35% from distance, averaging 2 to 4 a game).

3. A defender who can guard both the perimeter and inside the post decently. Doesn't have to be amazing at it, but just solid.

4. If lucky, an accurate post passer.

Now, who is on a decent contract & can provide us with this? Look high, low & look at unexpecting guys too. Once the D-league starts, look there as well (10-day contracts, people.)
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

I called no one delusional. I said we should not delude ourselves. I described a discussion as a lost cause, though I can understand if there was a miscommunication there. I apologize if I've caused offence.

Did not realize I was inviting attacks. I certainly disagree with the notion of "what goes around, comes around' being an acceptable social practice.
                    Thank you for you apology, I apologize as well. It doesn't feel good to behave badly but yes, I do think you act in a patronizing and dismissive manner at times. I'm no angel either and perhaps it's my own projection.
                    For example, asking me if I actually watched the games sounds insulting. Perhaps you don't mean it as such but I interpret as such.
                    Yes, gay was supposed to be the first domino, then Lowry. I did watch those games. I do think that the raps intended to tank and actually got better unexpectedly. That's my recollection.
                    I don't think noel is an ideal fit but I definitely think he can help this team now and I'd like to see his fit before I make judgement. If all we have to give up is delon and a 1st it's a no brainer, especially when both are centers nearly fouled out tonight.

Comment

Well, yeah. Which is why it is concerning Noel scored less than a point per possession as the roll man in the PnR last season, putting him in the 35th percentile league wide. He's a bad pick and roll option! He's not efficient in the pick and roll!
                      How well did the guards do in PnR situation? I'm guessing they were pretty bad too. Kyle and Demar are one of the best guard using the PnR. You actually have to guard them. Unlike Tim Frazier and Ish Smith.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                        What we truly need:

1. A big guy (6'8 to 6'10) who can play SF or PF.

2. An accurate 3-point shooter (at least 35% from distance, averaging 2 to 4 a game).

3. A defender who can guard both the perimeter and inside the post decently. Doesn't have to be amazing at it, but just solid.

4. If lucky, an accurate post passer.

Now, who is on a decent contract & can provide us with this? Look high, low & look at unexpecting guys too. Once the D-league starts, look there as well (10-day contracts, people.)
                        Cody, you just described DeMarre Carroll.... at least what he's supposed to be or was. Coming from you, this is so ironic.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                          How well did the guards do in PnR situation? I'm guessing they were pretty bad too. Kyle and Demar are one of the best guard using the PnR. You actually have to guard them. Unlike Tim Frazier and Ish Smith.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                          Absolutely. But if we are looking for proof that he's a good screen play finisher, it doesn't exist.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                            Cody, you just described DeMarre Carroll.... at least what he's supposed to be or was. Coming from you, this is so ironic.
                            Technically, it can't hurt to have 3 guys that do the same job (Patrick Patterson also fits this deal, tbh. I've always felt he could move to the SF spot in certain matchups. But that's just me.)
                            Axel wrote:
                            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                              Technically, it can't hurt to have 3 guys that do the same job (Patrick Patterson also fits this deal, tbh. I've always felt he could move to the SF spot in certain matchups. But that's just me.)
                              For sure. And if those 2 players (Carroll & 2Pat) were doing even half the job they're supposed to, the Raps would be 6-0

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                                For sure. And if those 2 players (Carroll & 2Pat) were doing even half the job they're supposed to, the Raps would be 6-0
                                2Pat's shooting is becoming a concern. He's starting to miss pretty badly. It's in his head.

Comment

Working...
                                X