Everything Trade Chatter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
    2Pat's shooting is becoming a concern. He's starting to miss pretty badly. It's in his head.
    It's also a slight change in shot that's making him ineffective.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
      For sure. And if those 2 players (Carroll & 2Pat) were doing even half the job they're supposed to, the Raps would be 6-0
      In addition to playing Norman Powell. *sighs*

But then again, we had a guy last year who could play & probably would've bailed us out in certain situations. His name was James Johnson. Yet Casey never used the bloody guy! We had the same issue with Landry Fields. Casey doesn't like SF's & I have no friggin idea why.
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post

But then again, we had a guy last year who could play & probably would've bailed us out in certain situations. His name was James Johnson. Yet Casey never used the bloody guy! We had the same issue with Landry Fields. Casey doesn't like SF's & I have no friggin idea why.
        I can understand not trusting JJ with consistent minutes. He did some things well, but he never fully embraced his duty as a "role player". Tried to do too much at times, so I get why a coach would shy away from him. E.g, JJ should never be parked behand the 3pt line. Never. Yet that's where he finds himself more often than not. He's not just a bad shooter, but a terrible shooter.

As for Fields, my memory is a bit fuzzy, but wasn't he part of Casey's rotation until he messed up the nerve in his wrist/hand?

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
          I can understand not trusting JJ with consistent minutes. He did some things well, but he never fully embraced his duty as a "role player". Tried to do too much at times, so I get why a coach would shy away from him. E.g, JJ should never be parked behand the 3pt line. Never. Yet that's where he finds himself more often than not. He's not just a bad shooter, but a terrible shooter.

As for Fields, my memory is a bit fuzzy, but wasn't he part of Casey's rotation until he messed up the nerve in his wrist/hand?
          He messed up the nerve in his arm before he ever signed here, IIRC, so, no.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
            Dear god, since when have the Raptors had a watermelon for a logo.

That's an abomination of an avatar.

Carroll is Cody's responsibility to get right or he will forever be blamed.
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
              Dear god, since when have the Raptors had a watermelon for a logo.

That's an abomination of an avatar.

Carroll is Cody's responsibility to get right or he will forever be blamed.
              Hey, Carroll wasn't the only Raptor I predicted to sign here that summer (I also mentioned Bismack Biyombo).

Plus, I wasn't the only guy who wanted him. I just happened to jump on the JYD2.0 boat a little early.

P.S. I only did the watermelon thing because I thought it was funny & for the fact it does look like one.
              Axel wrote:
              KeonClark wrote:
              KeonClark wrote:

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
                Norms was better than cojo on wall, the fastest guy in the league. You're right that they don't use Ross in that way but I think they should have def tried him on wall. He might be as good as cojo.
                Besides, not sure they can't get noel for delon anyway meaning we don't lose cory.
                Philly needs an experienced PG. Noel for Wright would be a bad trade on their parts.. and BC usually does pretty well in trades.

Comment

• BC has been trying hard to get a market going for Noel since the off-season and the demand is looking pretty soft.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                    Philly needs an experienced PG. Noel for Wright would be a bad trade on their parts.. and BC usually does pretty well in trades.
                    My impression is that the sixers fans are happy to get a first plus any guard that is young, cheap and under contract for a few years. They don't have a lot of options.
                    They seem to be happy with a 1st and rozier for example. Wright would be comparable if he got mins imo

Comment

• What about Lance Stephenson? He was just waived today because of groin surgery. Any chance we sign him once he's healthy and we get Wright back? Waive VanFleet to do so.

Comment

• Shredder wrote: View Post
                        What about Lance Stephenson? He was just waived today because of groin surgery. Any chance we sign him once he's healthy and we get Wright back? Waive VanFleet to do so.
                        Stephenson? why?
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

What about Lance Stephenson? He was just waived today because of groin surgery. Any chance we sign him once he's healthy and we get Wright back? Waive VanFleet to do so.

Comment

• Better than VanFleet. Pest on D. Could get him for cheap.

Comment

• No thanks on Stephenson. Have zero need for another wing.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Better than VanFleet. Pest on D. Could get him for cheap.
                                1. He's injured
                                2. He's terrible
                                3. He has no role on this team
                                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
                                X