Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
      Jonas + Carroll + Clips first, + 2017 our first
      for
      Paul George + Salary much
      Sign
      Chris Kaman to a vet min

Lowry-DeRozan-George-Sully-Bebe
      lol yeah like indiana is going to do that. and why would you want to roll with a sullinger/bebe frontcourt? one is often injured and the other is currently out and is gone this summer.

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
        Jonas + Carroll + Clips first, + 2017 our first
        for
        Paul George + Salary much
        Sign
        Chris Kaman to a vet min

Lowry-DeRozan-George-Sully-Bebe
        Paul George doesn't want to play the four, he's been through that drama in the past. So now we have Derozan, Ross, Powell, George, Joseph (during 2 guard lineups) sharing minutes in the 2/3 while being awfully weak in the 4/5. We really don't need more from the 3.
        The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
          Paul George doesn't want to play the four, he's been through that drama in the past. So now we have Derozan, Ross, Powell, George, Joseph (during 2 guard lineups) sharing minutes in the 2/3 while being awfully weak in the 4/5. We really don't need more from the 3.
          Right now though he isn't playing the 4. Myles Turner is starting at center for them and killing it. Thad Young is their 4. While this would be a good value for them to trade Paul George.... I don't think they do it. It would create some holes on their roster. They would have to trade either Turner or Young... then they would also have to couple that with trading probably Monta Ellis to upgrade at the 2..... The roster move doesn't make sense. Especially since they are trying to build around George.

Realistically we need to target a PF and we need to do some without getting rid of Jonas. The only way you trade Jonas is if you have a chance like we did back in the day to trade him for James Harden or for Demarcus or Aldridge.. Even then I would be hesitant. I'd rather get an ibaka or a millsap

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
            Just for the record we would not have sullies bird rights.. player needs to be with the team for 3 years
            Yeah I know.. just saying that Noel would basically be a rental too. He's an RFA so we could match any offer and we'd have his Bird Rights.. but he'd be expensive. Possibly too expensive for Masai to retain. And Sully/Noel basically play the same position (Backup C). So they're kind of redundant this year.

Comment

• So apparently Casspi wants out of Sacramento (who doesn't). And Toronto might be interested.

Source is Hoopshype which sources some foreign online paper. So take with a grain of salt.

Comment

• casspi ain't got much however if we do acquire Cousins, I'm all for it.

Toronto out: TRoss, 2Pat, Bruno, 2017 1st round pick
                Toronto in: Casspi, DCousins

Comment

• tenforthewin wrote: View Post
                  casspi ain't got much however if we do acquire Cousins, I'm all for it.

Toronto out: TRoss, 2Pat, Bruno, 2017 1st round pick
                  Toronto in: Casspi, DCousins
                  lol anything involving Cousins has to include JV or SAC do not even look at it
                  Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• We need a PF and a rim protector.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                      Yeah I know.. just saying that Noel would basically be a rental too. He's an RFA so we could match any offer and we'd have his Bird Rights.. but he'd be expensive. Possibly too expensive for Masai to retain. And Sully/Noel basically play the same position (Backup C). So they're kind of redundant this year.
                      Totally different players with different skills, both of which we need. So not redundant imo.
                      Signing noel would be expensive but it depends on the context of whether he is the starting center or not.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                        So apparently Casspi wants out of Sacramento (who doesn't). And Toronto might be interested.

Source is Hoopshype which sources some foreign online paper. So take with a grain of salt.
                        I remember a few years ago and there was some interest in bringing him in to play SF and someone provided a link to his then current team fan forum (can't remember which team it was) where he had somehow earned the nickname "ass-fingers" by the fans.

Can't see why we would be interested. He doesn't do anything we need better than anyone we already have.
                        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• I'm only trading JV for LMA or DMC.

JV/2pat for LMA works in trade machine. Would rather wait for Sully to get back before a trade. Just so we can have an extra body at Center.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                            I'm only trading JV for LMA or DMC.

JV/2pat for LMA works in trade machine. Would rather wait for Sully to get back before a trade. Just so we can have an extra body at Center.
                            It doesn't seem like the type of move that San Antonio would make in season.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                              It doesn't seem like the type of move that San Antonio would make in season.
                              If the rumours abot LMA not being happy are true. I can see it happening.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                                If the rumours abot LMA not being happy are true. I can see it happening.
                                As long as he isn't a distraction and they are playing at a high level, which seems to be the case right now, then I don't see it in season. They would have a better chance to win a title as is than they would making a significant trade and trying to integrate entirely new players without a full season. Even less likely that they would wait until the deadline unless LMA really comes off the rails, which doesn't seem to be the case. Even in Portland when he was on the way out, the team played well.

Comment

Working...
                                X