Everything Trade Chatter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jangles wrote: View Post
    Wouldn't Whiteside be a better fit for this team? With every game I see Cousins play, the less I want the guy on the Raps.
    Definitely a much better fit for Lowry & DD. Whiteside is basically a younger version of Tyson Chandler. Casey would have a permanent woody if that happened.

Cousins could end up fitting like Rudy Gay did (i.e. didn't), usage-wise & defense-wise.

Comment

• JV/Ross for Whiteside. I'd pass on that. But he would be an interesting fit nonetheless. Cousins, no way I want him here.

Comment

• Matt Barnes and Boogie got in a fight in a NYC night club last night.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Are there rumours of Whiteside being available?
          If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
            Are there rumours of Whiteside being available?
            Not really. I remember reading something very questionable about Whiteside for Klay but that's about it. Not sure why Miami would trade him.

Comment

• You can just try to develop Bebe into that type of player.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                You can just try to develop Bebe into that type of player.

Definitely the first choice. I love what Bebe is bringing, but I don't know if he will ever develop into even a serviceable rebounder for his position.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                  Definitely the first choice. I love what Bebe is bringing, but I don't know if he will ever develop into even a serviceable rebounder for his position.
                  It's way too early to say that.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• 2nd yr playing out of position as pf

http://www.libertyballers.com/2016/6...phomore-season

1st yr highlights at natural position of center are better.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DCWi5msP_ZY

Noel's worst vorp playing out of position as a 21 yr old pf on the shittiest team in history (arguably) is still higher than jvs best career vorp as 23 yr old on our ecf team last yr. Bpm also show noel to be a net positive and jv a net negative in their careers. Jv career high was 1.1 bpm last yr, he was negative every other yr. Noel posted .8 in his rookie yr and .7 last yr as a pf.

Sorry to the jv fan boys, he is a good player and a nice guy. I know he's had some injuries this yr but it just seems like a poor fit. He was great in the playoffs and Detroit in gm 1 was encouraging but he hasn't been used since and it doesn't look like he will be. Most importantly I don't see him improving much as a defender which is what we need from him otherwise Casey won't play him. Bebe is one foot out of the dleague but already seems to fit better. Noel is the best version of bebe and 2 yrs younger.

I don't want to throw jv under the bus but he'd make a good trade chip. Its clear to me that we need a big 3 and jv is being used as a role player. I'd be willing to roll the dice on Noel if the price is reasonable/ he looks healthy and hope to add more talent with a further move by trading jv or noel next yr, depending who fits better/has more value.

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
                      2nd yr playing out of position as pf

http://www.libertyballers.com/2016/6...phomore-season

1st yr highlights at natural position of center are better.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DCWi5msP_ZY

Noel's worst vorp playing out of position as a 21 yr old pf on the shittiest team in history (arguably) is still higher than jvs best career vorp as 23 yr old on our ecf team last yr. Bpm also show noel to be a net positive and jv a net negative in their careers. Jv career high was 1.1 bpm last yr, he was negative every other yr. Noel posted .8 in his rookie yr and .7 last yr as a pf.

Sorry to the jv fan boys, he is a good player and a nice guy. I know he's had some injuries this yr but it just seems like a poor fit. He was great in the playoffs and Detroit in gm 1 was encouraging but he hasn't been used since and it doesn't look like he will be. Most importantly I don't see him improving much as a defender which is what we need from him otherwise Casey won't play him. Bebe is one foot out of the dleague but already seems to fit better. Noel is the best version of bebe and 2 yrs younger.

I don't want to throw jv under the bus but he'd make a good trade chip. Its clear to me that we need a big 3 and jv is being used as a role player. I'd be willing to roll the dice on Noel if the price is reasonable/ he looks healthy and hope to add more talent with a further move by trading jv or noel next yr, depending who fits better/has more value.
                      I was a fan of NN too but, Bebe already brings a lot of what he brings.

I would rather see them go after Paul Milsap or more realistic Wilson Chandler.

Last edited by Chr1s1anL; Tue Dec 6, 2016, 12:26 AM.
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

I was a fan of NN too but, Bebe already brings a lot of what he brings.

I would rather see them go after Paul Milsap or lesser version Wilson Chandler.

Noel might be cheap enough to improve our package to make that next move.
                        Based on Blake's recent pod with a Hawks writer it doesn't sound like millsap will be available. Similarly, denver stiff guys sound like Chandler is off the table, unless it's a consolidation trade for them to upgrade to a star.
                        I like bebe too but I'd rather have an upgraded version of him.

Comment

• We just got to hope the hawks keep losing and get desperate and finally start picking up Masai's phone calls.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• No way Hawks think they can resign Milsap if they miss the playoffs.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

No way Hawks think they can resign Milsap if they miss the playoffs.

I think they will make the playoffs and take their chances to resign him, just like horford and if not put their money in BPA, just like Howard. Even if millsap goes on the block doesn't mean we have the best offer, or that we resign him or that giving up a boat load to resign him at the max for 5 years (until hes 37) is the solution. It might be and I'm open to it but I'm open to other ideas too.

Comment

• Almost wondering what the point even is really? Warriors are just so stupidly stacked it'd be impossible to beat them.

Comment

Working...
                                X