Everything Trade Chatter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lupe wrote: View Post
    Way too trigger happy on trading role players that clearly fit our system for other team's role players. Just not a smart move at all there.
    Role player? He's thier leading scorer.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
      I wouldn't trade either right now. I want to see what a healthy Wright can bring to the team.....A long 6-5 point guard is very interesting to me. 2Pat is a big part of our closing units and i wouldn't want to mess with the chemistry for a guy like Chandler..... Also, I think Chandler is more of a SG/SF instead of a PF.
      When we played Denver he started at the 4 and torched Siakam/2pat for 25 and 10.

Last edited by Chr1s1anL; Fri Dec 9, 2016, 12:30 AM.
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
        who's saying avoid the issue? I've been pointing out the issues with JV's skills being underutilized and unmatched to our system for years. I just don't think the solution is going all in on iso-ball jumpshits, but rather to have an actual offensive system that generates good shots.

Defensively you're not going to find anyone in the NBA short of Anthony Davis and Karl Towns who can work with the backcourt of Demar, Kyle and broken-down Demarre and make the defence a powerhouse without sacrificing an equal or greater offensive impact. And if you make our offence even more guard oriented, Demar and Kyle's defence is going to get even worse.
        Biyombo who was almost out the league did a decent job.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
          We're so used to his consistent 8+ rebounds and 55%+ shooting that this stretch of four games has everyone losing their minds lol

TheMegaSage wrote:
          Fan Opinion: Just trade Jonas already

18/15 yesterday. 6/7 from the field and 6/6 from the line. And he still gets no plays call for him, and sits with the game on the line. It is obvious Jonas is an afterthought on this team, and in my opinion, he is being horribly mismanaged. Yet his stock is going to be pretty high around the league because of that potential. So why not just trade him for a piece that fits in better with the play style of the team (wing-centric).

Get a defensive stopper at centre that they are trying to force Jonas to be. Get an upgrade for T.Ross who is showing himself to be, at best, a 2nd or 3rd man off the bench, and not starter quality in the league.
          Sounds familiar, right? That post/thread was started December 10th, 2014, almost two years ago.

http://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/sh...-Jonas-already

Comment

• Meanwhile in Madrid at Zalgiris and Real game.

Just to point out another freak Brazilian is playing there (Lima)
            Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
              Meanwhile in Madrid at Zalgiris and Real game.

Nice find. I remember watching Lima at pan am. Id assume he is watching hartenstein.

Comment

• Good but not very likely guess, as he doesn't get any playing minutes in Euroleague games.

He may as well be scouting Kevin Pangos or Leo Westerman.
                Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                  Meanwhile in Madrid at Zalgiris and Real game.

So Masai was there scouting Isaiah Hartenstein....and of course that blonde lol

Comment

• http://www.espn.com/blog/marc-stein/...ct-to-be-dealt

Show's over. It was fun while it lasted.

Comment

http://www.espn.com/blog/marc-stein/...ct-to-be-dealt

A lot can change between now and Feb. 23

Comment

• 90% of the players in league MIGHT be dealt.

Who is really being shopped?

Nerlens Noel almost assuredly.

Ricky Rubio, Rudy Gay.

Anyone else from credible sources?
                        If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                          90% of the players in league MIGHT be dealt.

Who is really being shopped?

Nerlens Noel almost assuredly.

Ricky Rubio, Rudy Gay.

Anyone else from credible sources?
                          there's some maybes around bogut, casspi, brolo off the top of my head. lots of potential for minor deals. sometimes one big one kicking around behind close doors that we dont know about and may or may not happen. i mean who knows what orlando is thinking and what is utah gonna do with those pending contracts. denver has some options with a few players. lots to speculate, little happens.

Comment

http://www.espn.com/blog/marc-stein/...ct-to-be-dealt

The only statement in that article that you can trust is "Sacramento will be staring at the unavoidable prospect of yet another sub-40-win season come February." - and that's if they don't trade Rudy Gay and go on a tear. It's been known to happen.
                            Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post
                              The only statement in that article that you can trust is "Sacramento will be staring at the unavoidable prospect of yet another sub-40-win season come February." - and that's if they don't trade Rudy Gay and go on a tear. It's been known to happen.
                              Coming up on that time of year. If they can go 4-5 in their next 9, they will be 12-18, the perfect record at which to trade Rudy Gay and make a miraculous run to the playoffs.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
                                there's some maybes around bogut, casspi, brolo off the top of my head. lots of potential for minor deals. sometimes one big one kicking around behind close doors that we dont know about and may or may not happen. i mean who knows what orlando is thinking and what is utah gonna do with those pending contracts. denver has some options with a few players. lots to speculate, little happens.
                                Yeah, i heard Bogut mentioned and Casspi was until Joerger decided to put him back in his rotation, maybe he still is.. Is Lopez being shopped?

Anyway, I thought this thread was for credible source rumours rather than our pipedreams.
                                If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Working...
                                X