Everything Trade Chatter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OakTree wrote: View Post
    To be honest, I'm starting to not value your homeriffic opinion very much.

Andrew Bogut is not a scrap. $8 million in cap space is not a scrap. Dwight Powell on a good contract is not a scrap.

Also, JV isn't exactly the second coming of Olajuwon. And, it should be clear by now, isn't a great fit here.
    lmao, if it's "homerrific" to think that JV is worth more than a bench player, an expiring contract who you don't even recommend re-signing, and an exception that will be lucky to get you a 9th man, then i guess i'm a homer.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
      lmao, if it's "homerrific" to think that JV is worth more than a bench player, an expiring contract who you don't even recommend re-signing, and an exception that will be lucky to get you a 9th man, then i guess i'm a homer.
      You're not too big of a homer to have not heard of Andrew Bogut, are you? Let me know, I'm trying to figure where your homerness is at.

Also, JV is a bench player for the Raps. Look at his minutes. Those aren't starters minutes. Want to guess how many 4th quarters he plays in the playoffs against the Cavs and Celtics?

Also, the Mid level changes from $5 million to $3 million if you're over the apron. You didn't mention that part.

Comment

• OakTree wrote: View Post
        You're not too big of a homer to have not heard of Andrew Bogut, are you? Let me know, I'm trying to figure where your homerness is at.

Also, JV is a bench player for the Raps. Look at his minutes. Those aren't starters minutes. Want to guess how many 4th quarters he plays in the playoffs against the Cavs and Celtics?

Also, the Mid level changes from $5 million to $3 million if you're over the apron. You didn't mention that part.
        lmao ok dude

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
          lmao ok dude
          That's not an answer to these questions:

Want to guess how many 4th quarters JV plays in the playoffs against the Cavs and Celtics?

What do you think he is worth? Curious to hear from anyone about this. Its a tricky market imo.

Comment

• It's a terrible trade. We've seen what JV can do in the playoffs. He's still only 24 years old. If we consider trading JV, it should be as a part of a package that nets us an all star.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
              It's a terrible trade. We've seen what JV can do in the playoffs. He's still only 24 years old. If we consider trading JV, it should be as a part of a package that nets us an all star.
              Agreed. JV should only be considered in a trade if its in a package for a star player. You don't trade a talented player for a role player and a player who really doesn't do much other than rebound. I wanna point out Bogut is shooting 27% from the free throw line this season.

Comment

• http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2016/12/...egative-column

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                  Agreed. JV should only be considered in a trade if its in a package for a star player. You don't trade a talented player for a role player and a player who really doesn't do much other than rebound. I wanna point out Bogut is shooting 27% from the free throw line this season.
                  3/11 Jordan does that in one game

Comment

• God he's such an oversensitive baby. His character is such a giant red flag but I don't know how many other fat pitches we'll get to swing at.

I just hope he cuts back on the technicals. If on the 1 in a 100 chance we get him the last thing we'd need is him getting suspended repeatedly.

Comment

• Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                        It's a terrible trade. We've seen what JV can do in the playoffs. He's still only 24 years old. If we consider trading JV, it should be as a part of a package that nets us an all star.
                        Plus Bogut isn't going to give people the perimeter quickness that they want on D. He's an old school post defender who often sat for Draymond to close games at C. He really wouldn't be better defensively and he is already worse offensively.

To give up a 24 yr old talented C on a great value contract for an expiring deal and a player like Powell is pretty bad asset management.
                        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• https://theathletic.com/30310/2016/1...m-their-depth/

Nice article from koreen on the Raptors

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

No real malicious intent there.. he's sticking up for his bro bro.

Comment

• Steve Kyler's twitter is all over the Noel situation

Nerlens is sort of forcing the issue to get out... 76ers need a solution sooner than later.
                              In response to Noel-Celtics

Not likely. That ship sailed a long time ago. Toronto and Washington more likely.
                              later

I'd be surprised if Noel returned as much value as Terrence Ross, this is absolutely a sell low situation.
                              If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Have you seen the interview?

Comment

Working...
                                X