No announcement yet.

Everything Trade Chatter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess his poor work ethic is driving his value down when combined with his injuries and questionable offence.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• I guess wiz give up oubre but they have mahinmi and gortat on big money. Then give big contract to noel and Otto. Lotta money for a bad team. Not to mention beal, wall money. Still no bench.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
        No real malicious intent there.. he's sticking up for his bro bro.
        If you really think it's okay to intimidate a reporter who wrote something DMC didn't like.. well, then, move to Russia.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
          Guess his poor work ethic is driving his value down when combined with his injuries and questionable offence.
          Don't think so. From what I've actually seen in reports his value is dropping because people know that

A.) Philly basically has to trade him because they can't play him due to positional conflict
          B.) He is demanding/asking for a trade
          C.) He's an RFA so he won't be on rookie money next year

That's enough to drive down any relatively unproven player's value. Absolute buy low opportunity on a guy who has the potential to be a bigtime contributor.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
            If you really think it's okay to intimidate a reporter who wrote something DMC didn't like.. well, then, move to Russia.
            He didn't physically do anything to him. Shouting at someone because of what they said about your family isn't intimidation. It's defending your own. So because he's a 6'11 black dude he has to just be quiet and accept what the guy is reporting (which is essentially what that bullshit article suggests)? No, doesn't work like that.

Comment

• Lupe wrote: View Post
              Don't think so. From what I've actually seen in reports his value is dropping because people know that

A.) Philly basically has to trade him because they can't play him due to positional conflict
              B.) He is demanding/asking for a trade
              C.) He's an RFA so he won't be on rookie money next year

That's enough to drive down any relatively unproven player's value. Absolute buy low opportunity on a guy who has the potential to be a bigtime contributor.
              Well your research might be right but my comment is based off of what Woj said in a recent pod cast on the Vertical. Teams are scared off by the poor habits that Noel has.

So I'll stand by my comment as true on the strength that Woj probably knows.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                Well your research might be right but my comment is based off of what Woj said in a recent pod cast on the Vertical. Teams are scared off by the poor habits that Noel has.

So I'll stand by my comment as true on the strength that Woj probably knows.
                FWIW Woj also engages in a lot of character assassination of players and coaches. He does this primarily to people that don't supply him with information, and he'll do the opposite with those that do. It's one of the ways he is able to access information much faster than everyone else, although that has kind of cooled off in the past couple of years.

Comment

He didn't physically do anything to him. Shouting at someone because of what they said about your family isn't intimidation. It's defending your own. So because he's a 6'11 black dude he has to just be quiet and accept what the guy is reporting (which is essentially what that bullshit article suggests)? No, doesn't work like that.
                  What fo you mean? Apparently he was putting his finger in his face and was being held back by a teammate.

Even ignoring that the behaviour is totally unacceptable.

I have no clue what size or race have to do with anything. The reporter was doing his job.

But yeah, none of this is Cousins fault, lets blame ownership even for his own obvious character flaws. Did you read the article? One of the regular journalists that covers them basically said Cousins is a bully who tries to bully everybody around him.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                    Eh, I've seen worse. Not saying it was acceptable, but it wasn't unmerited. He's not very smart though I'll say that. All these antics are just giving the press more fuel to write the same crap about him that's making him mad in the first place. He's needs to get out of there and start fresh somewhere else.

Comment

FWIW Woj also engages in a lot of character assassination of players and coaches. He does this primarily to people that don't supply him with information, and he'll do the opposite with those that do. It's one of the ways he is able to access information much faster than everyone else, although that has kind of cooled off in the past couple of years.
                      There is no evidence of that in this case though and he is still one of the best informed basketball writers in the business. Plus there certainly isn't anything I've seen from Noel that contradicts that information.

Comment

He has a right to stand up for his family, but there was a level of intimidation and un-professionalism he showed there by swearing, shouting, going up to his face and pointing his finger at a reporter. He is too emotional, on and off the court.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                          He has a right to stand up for his family, but there was a level of intimidation and un-professionalism he showed there by swearing, shouting, going up to his face and pointing his finger at a reporter. He is too emotional, on and off the court.
                          Well it doesn't sound like he was really standing up for his brother. An article was written that mentioned his brother and an incident that happened in a nightclub - defending his brother was what happened in the club but trying to prevent a writer from mentioning it isn't defending anyone. It's childish and Trumpish.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                            Steve Kyler's twitter is all over the Noel situation

In response to Noel-Celtics

later
                            Great stuff thanks for sharing. Looks like Delon for Noel could be in play.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                              Great stuff thanks for sharing. Looks like Delon for Noel could be in play.

That would be something worth considering. At this point, I'm not even sure I'd trade CoJo for Noel.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                                That would be something worth considering. At this point, I'm not even sure I'd trade CoJo for Noel.
                                BC needs guard play bad. Bayless out for a while. Wright is better than both thier current point guards.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X