• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bayless is out for the rest of the season actually

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Lupe wrote: View Post
      Don't think so. From what I've actually seen in reports his value is dropping because people know that

A.) Philly basically has to trade him because they can't play him due to positional conflict
      B.) He is demanding/asking for a trade
      C.) He's an RFA so he won't be on rookie money next year

That's enough to drive down any relatively unproven player's value. Absolute buy low opportunity on a guy who has the potential to be a bigtime contributor.
      There's off court issues too. He's come down from Ross to Cory and now I'd say delon. We can't even play delon. We certainly need front court options and defence. We still have jv boys, don't worry.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
        That would be something worth considering. At this point, I'm not even sure I'd trade CoJo for Noel.
        Yep, don't have to. They can wait for Crabbe but that is dumb. Salary is a problem tho. We're are 50k shy of delon + bebe for noel + roco.

Comment

• http://www.csnphilly.com/video/noel-...d-figure-s-out

Noel is definitely not helping himself with these types of outbursts

"Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
            http://www.csnphilly.com/video/noel-...d-figure-s-out

Yeah but something has to give. #OvercrowdedFrontCourt

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
              Yeah but something has to give. #OvercrowdedFrontCourt
              Yep, playing Jojo at 4 is just absurd. They should clear the deck before Simmons get back. Jojo is publically bitching already.
              Masai needs to hold BCs hand and flash a photo of bargs. Noel is gonna get booed.

Comment

He wants that max. The more I learn about this guy the less I want him on the squad. Apparently the Hinkie regime was enabling a lot of his bad behavior behind the scenes.

If he comes here looking to get paid he may be a real disruption to chemistry, more so even than Boogie who seems frustrated about not winning.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                  Steve Kyler's twitter is all over the Noel situation

In response to Noel-Celtics

later

For all his faults, BC is not dumb. I think he'll have a chat with Noel and tell him if he wants out he better be a good soldier for the time being.

The return won't be great but we aren't getting him for Delon Wright you guys, lol.

Comment

• Still don't think we need Noel. Bebe already brings what he brings. Bebe wouldn't complain about his role either. Raptors have been pretty good on D with Bebe in.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                      For all his faults, BC is not dumb. I think he'll have a chat with Noel and tell him if he wants out he better be a good soldier for the time being.

The return won't be great but we aren't getting him for Delon Wright you guys, lol.
                      Past a little chat.

What's the better offer?

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                        Still don't think we need Noel. Bebe already brings what he brings. Bebe wouldn't complain about his role either. Raptors have been pretty good on D with Bebe in.

I kinda disagree here. In his rookie season, Noel looked like he could develop into the best defender in the league, when he largely played center. Noel is also two years younger. Bebe is pretty good, but I'd be very hard pressed to say he is as good as Noel.

Comment

He just switched his agent too. Think of basically any debacle in regards to trades or free agency and thats the guy Noel has, wouldn't be surprised if he pressured Noel into acting an ass.

Edit: Dan Fegan has represented Howard, Deandre, Parsons, and Boogie. Every case blew up. (maybe not the Parsons one, he signed his contract in a nightclub though)
                          Last edited by DogeLover1234; Sat Dec 17, 2016, 05:51 PM.

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                            I kinda disagree here. In his rookie season, Noel looked like he could develop into the best defender in the league, when he largely played center. Noel is also two years younger. Bebe is pretty good, but I'd be very hard pressed to say he is as good as Noel.
                            Yeah he's a better talent but not enough to warrant trading for him and putting him in Bebe's role. He's been a blessing on both sides of the ball.

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                              Yeah, he is better. How much better is the question. I don't think he is that much better. Other than the poor rebounding Bebe has been pretty good. On both ends.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                                Yeah, he is better. How much better is the question. I don't think he is that much better. Other than the poor rebounding Bebe has been pretty good. On both ends.

Bebe's ceiling is Noel's rookie season playing with garbage guards. We need all the help we can get vs cavs. I like siakam and bebe but Sully and noel help a lot.

Comment

Working...
                                X