Everything Trade Chatter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
    He just switched his agent too. Think of basically any debacle in regards to trades or free agency and thats the guy Noel has, wouldn't be surprised if he pressured Noel into acting an ass.

Edit: Dan Fegan has represented Howard, Deandre, Parsons, and Boogie. Every case blew up. (maybe not the Parsons one, he signed his contract in a nightclub though)
    He's boys with Embiid and Jojo made negative comments regarding the rotation and defence last night too. BC has to dump him ASAP imo.

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
      Bebe's ceiling is Noel's rookie season playing with garbage guards. We need all the help we can get vs cavs. I like siakam and bebe but Sully and noel help a lot.
      That type of player on the Raptors would be huge. I like Noel it's all about what your giving up I guess. If it's Wright I'm cool with it.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
        That type of player on the Raptors would be huge. I like Noel it's all about what your giving up I guess. If it's Wright I'm cool with it.

this. bold.

Comment

• Also Bebe is getting better with each game. His play is better in December than November. He is a big reason why the raps have been playing better D in December. Well they were before the last two against Philly(Didnt play) and ATL. He got man handled by Howard last night but, two weeks ago he was pretty good on D12. Bebe is trending in right direction.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
            Yeah he's a better talent but not enough to warrant trading for him and putting him in Bebe's role. He's been a blessing on both sides of the ball.
            He was a millsap level defender at 20 yrs old. He needs his offence to be fed from other players. Our guards are a lot more competent than TJ McConnell. He's an upgrade at both ends over biyombo and we have his bird rights. Price and other offers are key. Don't see a lot of options for BC.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
              this. bold.
              His salary alone is not enough. Has to include Sully or bebe.

Comment

Still don't think we need Noel. Bebe already brings what he brings. Bebe wouldn't complain about his role either. Raptors have been pretty good on D with Bebe in.

Bebe doesn't bring anything near what Noel brings imo. This team is set up perfectly for someone like Noel to thrive at center.

Comment

• The only thing Noel is better at than Bebe is post defense. Even then, I don't have numbers to support that, just basing it off strength. Anyway, post D isn't much of an issue in the East.

Bebe grabs less defensive rebounds but gets more offensive ones than Noel. Which is surprising considering the amount of bricks the 76ers throw at the hoop.

Every other area, it's a wash

Comment

The only thing Noel is better at than Bebe is post defense. Even then, I don't have numbers to support that, just basing it off strength. Anyway, post D isn't much of an issue in the East.

Bebe grabs less defensive rebounds but gets more offensive ones than Noel. Which is surprising considering the amount of bricks the 76ers throw at the hoop.

Not even close dude. You haven't watched the guy play obviously. PNR defense, steals, offense (yes, noel is limited but not bebe limited). Aside from rebounds and post defence. Go watch some tape. Clearly a better player. 4 yrs younger as a rookie on a garbage team. Watch some tape.

Comment

The only thing Noel is better at than Bebe is post defense. Even then, I don't have numbers to support that, just basing it off strength. Anyway, post D isn't much of an issue in the East.

I would give Noel the edge on PnR D too.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

Not even close dude. You haven't watched the guy play obviously. PNR defense, steals, offense (yes, noel is limited but not bebe limited). Aside from rebounds and post defence. Go watch some tape. Clearly a better player. 4 yrs younger as a rookie on a garbage team. Watch some tape.
                        Were not going to be asking him for offence though. Were just going to ask to finish on lobs. Which Bebe is just as good at him at. Bebe has been pretty good for us. Going into last nights game he was leading the league in Net rating. As well as leading the raptors in Def rating. Top 10 in plus minus in the league as well. If it wasn't for his poor rebounding I would asking for him to be playing more.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

Well yeah. He has a higher defensive IQ because he's got more experience. That's a given.

But production wise? They're basically the same guy. Look at some stats.

Comment

Maybe they'll throw in Ben Simmons for Fred Van Vleet.

Comment

• To be fair, Noel is playing on a horrible Sixers team. There is no reason to think he won't play better if he plays on a good team with a winning culture and veterans.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                                Maybe they'll throw in Ben Simmons for Fred Van Vleet.

Comment

Working...
                                X