Everything Trade Chatter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    Were not going to be asking him for offence though. Were just going to ask to finish on lobs. Which Bebe is just as good at him at. Bebe has been pretty good for us. Going into last nights game he was leading the league in Net rating. As well as leading the raptors in Def rating. Top 10 in plus minus in the league as well. If it wasn't for his poor rebounding I would asking for him to be playing more.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
    Price, headcase, contract, injury. Significant red flags. He's more talented than bebe. No question.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
      Well yeah. He has a higher defensive IQ because he's got more experience. That's a given.

But production wise? They're basically the same guy. Look at some stats.
      What are you talking about more experienced? He was a 20 yr old rookie, 21 yr old playing out of position. His team was historically bad.

I'm more familiar with the stats than you are and I'm obviously more familiar with watching them play. Bebe has played a handful of games as a backup with great players.

You just glanced at some stats. Watch tape.

http://www.libertyballers.com/2016/6...phomore-season

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
        Price, headcase, contract, injury. Significant red flags. He's more talented than bebe. No question.
        He is more talented. I agree with that. It's doesn't change that Bebe has been very productive is his small role. It's all about what you give up. Like right now I'm willing to give up Wright + 1st.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

He is more talented. I agree with that. It's doesn't change that Bebe has been very productive is his small role. It's all about what you give up. Like right now I'm willing to give up Wright + 1st.

Yes, I agree. Bebe at $2m is great. I do think we need more talent vs cavs. More than noel but it's a step. 10x the price of bebe and shelling out assets is too much. At the same time, when you get to the top, adding talent costs. Talent is hard to get and hard to see the future of what could be available? Sometimes it's best to be opportunistic and others patient. Can be the difference between winning and losing.

Comment

What are you talking about more experienced? He was a 20 yr old rookie, 21 yr old playing out of position. His team was historically bad.

I'm more familiar with the stats than you are and I'm obviously more familiar with watching them play. Bebe has played a handful of games as a backup with great players.

You just glanced at some stats. Watch tape.

http://www.libertyballers.com/2016/6...phomore-season
            http://bkref.com/tiny/MUajs

Comment

Yes, I agree. Bebe at $2m is great. I do think we need more talent vs cavs. More than noel but it's a step. 10x the price of bebe and shelling out assets is too much. At the same time, when you get to the top, adding talent costs. Talent is hard to get and hard to see the future of what could be available? Sometimes it's best to be opportunistic and others patient. Can be the difference between winning and losing.
              I would love to see how a Sully/Noel frontcourt would play together. Cover up eachothers weakness'.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

Only way we have a legitimate shot at beating the Cavs is to trade for a star player like Millsap. On the bright side, trading for Noel shouldn't affect any possible trades for Millsap if he does become available.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                  Only way we have a legitimate shot at beating the Cavs is to trade for a star player like Millsap. On the bright side, trading for Noel shouldn't affect any possible trades for Millsap if he does become available.
                  Nope it shouldn't at all. In fact it allows you to use JV as a trade chip. Not that I'd really be jumping for joy to trade JV for Millsap but it does leave you with that option.

Comment

• Kid just needs a new start. I would welcome a trade for Noel. Low risk, high reward.

http://www.csnphilly.com/philadelphi...omments-friday

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Denver just moved Faried to backup center and he's thriving in that role. 25 points/7 rebounds /3 blocks last night in 29 minutes.

Denver is one of those teams like Philly, Orlando, Utah and Orlando that have crowded front courts and likely looking at making a move soon.

I didn't really want Faried as a power forward but I'm intrigued by him at backup c. We could definitely use his rebounding.

Comment

Kid just needs a new start. I would welcome a trade for Noel. Low risk, high reward.

http://www.csnphilly.com/philadelphi...omments-friday
                        Interesting comments but Norman Powell isn't complaining and his situation is almost the same. It makes Noel a little less desirable in my eyes despite the growing possibility of getting him cheaper than could be expected.

Comment

• RDV wrote: View Post
                          Interesting comments but Norman Powell isn't complaining and his situation is almost the same. It makes Noel a little less desirable in my eyes despite the growing possibility of getting him cheaper than could be expected.
                          That's a good point. The thing is Raptors are winning. It's a whole different story when your losing every game. Not saying that Norm still wouldn't be professional though. It's just easier to accept a smaller role when your winning.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• I didn't read the comments but when you're team continues to draft C's and PF's thats gotta be frustrating.

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
                              I didn't read the comments but when you're team continues to draft C's and PF's thats gotta be frustrating.
                              Also, i imagine a #6 pick on a losing team and a second round pick on a winning team may have different expectations.

Comment

That's a good point. The thing is Raptors are winning. It's a whole different story when your losing every game. Not saying that Norm still wouldn't be professional though. It's just easier to accept a smaller role when your winning.

Yeah we're winning so that's exactly why you shouldn't try fitting Noel here while potentially messing up chemistry, either on or off the court. Look at the Pacers in 2014 with Evan Turner. It's just not worth it.

Comment

Working...
                                X