Everything Trade Chatter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    If the price is Delon + Bebe for Noel. Its worth it. That works contract wise as well.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
    Probably better that bebe goes to a 3rd team for a SG.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
      Cause you want to see a lot of Jakob Poeltl? Cause you're only getting Noel when he's healthy which is about once every three years...
      rocwell wrote: View Post
      Oh

Noel has played more games than JV the last two years.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
        Because we're in exactly the same situation as we were in 2013. Yeah definitely
        What?

Comment

• This has been said repeatedly.

Comment

• Oops. Responding to Christian.

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
              Probably better that bebe goes to a 3rd team for a SG.
              Yeah, agree.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                I've said this before but I keep hearing the same thing come up. In an article by E Koreen the other day. On the radio with James Herbert. "We may be targeting a certain free agent but we can't compete with the riches the Celtics can offer". But we are looking for a PF and the Celtics are looking for every position except for that (and maybe PG). I don't think whatever guy we are looking for would play alongside Horford. That should take them out of the bidding. Am I wrong?
                If it's millsap than I would agree. No reason to think they would want to run the Horford/Millsap frontcourt like ATL. And horford supposedly wants to play PF, and BOS I think wants to get a superstar.

Comment

Ohhhh snap

#keepingitinperspective

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                    Cause you want to see a lot of Jakob Poeltl? Cause you're only getting Noel when he's healthy which is about once every three years...
                    I will also just add to this that we have no guarantee than jv doesn't go down for the season or playoffs at any point. We could be in the muck of .500 teams vying for #8
                    Also, we've seen a lot of discussion around jvs struggles attributed to injury as a possible reason.

Comment

I will also just add to this that we have no guarantee than jv doesn't go down for the season or playoffs at any point. We could be in the muck of .500 teams vying for #8
                      Also, we've seen a lot of discussion around jvs struggles attributed to injury as a possible reason.
                      so? we have no guarantee that lowry won't go down either. we don't and can't have fail-safes for everything. this is the nba, not a nuclear power plant.

Comment

noel has also played more games than demar derozan the last two years.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                          so? we have no guarantee that lowry won't go down either. we don't and can't have fail-safes for everything. this is the nba, not a nuclear power plant.
                          We are 4 deep at that position.
                          Bebe is 25 games out of the dleague, yak should in the dleague and we don't know what we have in Sully.
                          You prefer to have fvv and delon filling roster spots on the bench? We've got Bruno for that.
                          There's no need to be over dramatic about power plants. We can have a mature discussion about hypothetical possibilities without over reacting.

Comment

We are 4 deep at that position.
                            Bebe is 25 games out of the dleague, yak should in the dleague and we don't know what we have in Sully.
                            You prefer to have fvv and delon filling roster spots on the bench? We've got Bruno for that.
                            There's no need to be over dramatic about power plants. We can have a mature discussion about hypothetical possibilities without over reacting.
                            who is overreacting?

my point was that "JV might have a season ending injury" is not an argument that holds water, because we would be just as, or more, screwed if someone like Demar or Lowry had one. reality of the NBA, if you lose a key guy you lose a season, basically.

If anything we're more thin at the 4-spot and therefore should be acquiring depth there.

Comment

For which player?
                              Milsap, ibaka....even cousins I guess.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                                who is overreacting?

my point was that "JV might have a season ending injury" is not an argument that holds water, because we would be just as, or more, screwed if someone like Demar or Lowry had one. reality of the NBA, if you lose a key guy you lose a season, basically.

If anything we're more thin at the 4-spot and therefore should be acquiring depth there.
                                The nuclear thing is unnecessary.

Yes, we are thin at the 4. Open to talking about it, not a nuclear explosion.
                                Yes, we'd be in trouble to lose Kyle and demar. Jv is not our 1,2. We could still be #2 seed with noel and no jv imo. Good teams like gsw are rumoured to noel bc it can help get you over the hump.
                                For some here, it seems there is a consideration as potentially more than just a depth move, it potentially could allow us to take a step forward and i think that's really what bothers the JV fanboys. Personally, I'd consider the depth to have more weapons bc we need it and still have plenty of assets to address the 4, if and when one becomes available. Nothing on market atm. Been looking for 2 yrs. In the unlikely event a deal is made, id watch them play to make up my mind.

Comment

Working...
                                X