Everything Trade Chatter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
    I know I'm being hyperbolic, but aren't there about 10 centres on the trade market already?
    Most of them are flawed. Nerlens Noel can't shoot a lick and shows tendencies of being a cancer; Greg Monroe has all the old-fashionedness of Jonas with much less offensive upside and much less speed; Jahlil Okafor does not play defense or rebound at all; Nikola Viucevic is a great passer but doesn't defend well or protect the rim and his shooting has declined; Brook Lopez is made of glass.

Jonas would basically be the best option for a lot of teams that can't afford Boogie Cousins but need a true starting center, which is most of them.

Comment

• I have no idea about this source, but he speculates this has been in discussions:
      Valanciunas, Ross & a 1st for Whiteside & Josh Richardson.
      Whiteside would certainly be more of the mould it sounds like people are talking about when they wish for a mobile, defensive C.

http://www.enstarz.com/articles/1820...unas-miami.htm

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
        Was it the aging machine or the anti-aging machine that tipped you off?
        I thought it was pretty clear I was joking/trying to make it very clear that we can't sign Blake outright. I said that after just a few posts earlier explaining why we can't sign Blake Griffin in fairly good detail because of our cap situation.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
          I have no idea about this source, but he speculates this has been in discussions:
          Whiteside would certainly be more of the mould it sounds like people are talking about when they wish for a mobile, defensive C.

I would take that trade every single time, but I don't see the Heat agreeing to it unless they go full tank mode.

Comment

I have no idea about this source, but he speculates this has been in discussions:

No way yhe Heat make that trade.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

"enstarz" with a "z" in the url... "enstars" with a "s" on their home page banner.

Site can't be trusted.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                "enstarz" with a "z" in the url... "enstars" with a "s" on their home page banner.

Site can't be trusted.
                Ha. Didn't spot that. Yup. Sounds like bullshit. Apologies. The article was somewhat in depth but certainly just some idiot speculating. Carry on.

Comment

• Jv to Dallas for bogut + Justin Anderson
                  Anderson + cojo to Philly
                  Noel + roco to raps.

Picks/swaps if needed. Send yak to 905/weight room. Let bogut walk next season. Resign noel with jv/cojos money.

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
                    Jv to Dallas for bogut + Justin Anderson
                    Noel + roco to raps.

Picks/swaps if needed. Send yak to 905/weight room. Let bogut walk next season. Resign noel with jv/cojos money.
                    So you want to give unproven player JV's salary + let Bogut walk? Come on dude. You can do better than this.

No, thanks.

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
                      Jv to Dallas for bogut + Justin Anderson
                      Noel + roco to raps.

Making moves for the sake of it..we need a 3rd star. Period. This experimentally shuffling the deck shit is for teams in dire need of a shakeup. We are the opposite of that.
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Bulls need shooting and Butler's rumoured to be on his way out.

We could offer JV and Carroll or Ross and picks and everything they want except the 2 main guys. And maybe get Lopez back.

Comment

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
                          Bulls need shooting and Butler's rumoured to be on his way out.

We could offer JV and Carroll or Ross and picks and everything they want except the 2 main guys. And maybe get Lopez back.
                          Think you're confusing Butler with Hoiberg.
                          If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                            Think you're confusing Butler with Hoiberg.
                            We could even trade Powell and Poeltl. Heck, we're talking about Jimmy freaking Butler!

Comment

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
                              We could even trade Powell and Poeltl. Heck, we're talking about Jimmy freaking Butler!
                              http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=j6gwvh

Comment

• Sorry i added an e at the link

Comment

Working...
                                X