No announcement yet.

Everything Trade Chatter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It just pisses me off knowing Boston has a top 3 pick this year and will probably hit 50 wins

Comment

• It's shaping up to be a good draft to have a top three, only problem is that the draft looks guard heavy at the top and they have a lot of guards. I wouldn't be shocked if they pulled a deal in the off-season to move the pick for a star or move some of their young guys for a star and to make way for the pick.

Comment

• CLE could offer Kevin Love

Comment

• We're gonna beat lebron bc jv is a screen and roll threat!? Lol. Jv is not getting the ball on the roll. We want one of Lowry/DD/millsap to get the ball out of the double team. That's the point of having a 3rd star. Jv was supposed to be that guy. Hasn't happened.

Well, the JV injury excuse finally died but screen assists continues.

Jv 4.1 screen assists
          Dwight 3.9
          Bebe 3.7
          Bogut 3.4

A stick like bebe avg more screen assists per 36 than jv because our guards are elite and keep for themselves and finish/shoot. The other 2 guys would get plenty of screen assists starting with our guards AND play defense. Unfortunately, bebe cant rebound/lacks experience and bogut is a rental.

Comment

• That doesn't put them step closer to another title though. I think they're all about winning as much as they can right now. That kind of deal causes them to lose ground to the Warriors.

Comment

• Millsap isn't a great rebounder.. he's adequate for his position I guess but his career TRB% is at 15. If we swap out JV, we're going to get smashed on the boards unless we get someone else.

Noel isn't a good rebound either, and Sully won't be a Raptor next year so can't really rely on him going forward. Personally I think the smart play is to keep JV simply for his rebounding. His free throw shooting is a plus.

Comment

• ������

A photo posted by Paul Millsap (@paulmillsap4) on

Comment

• ^^^^^

Comment

• GinobilisBaldSpot wrote: View Post

������

A photo posted by Paul Millsap (@paulmillsap4) on

Comment

• Must... Resist...

Damn it, I can't resist a gif moment to save my life.

Comment

• A trade around Patterson and Ross works.

Losing Patterson would suck, no doubt, but as I think I've mentioned before, I really can't see them re-signing him anyway at +15M/year (on top of Lowry's new contract) unless the other pieces are in place to challenge the Cavs. On the other hand, I could see them paying to re-sign Millsap alongside Lowry and going into the tax with a core that has a legit chance to win a championship within the next 2-3 seasons.

Get 'er done, Masai. No time like the present to jump up one more level...
                        Definition of Statistics: The science of producing unreliable facts from reliable figures.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                          It's shaping up to be a good draft to have a top three, only problem is that the draft looks guard heavy at the top and they have a lot of guards. I wouldn't be shocked if they pulled a deal in the off-season to move the pick for a star or move some of their young guys for a star and to make way for the pick.
                          I'd be shocked if anyone in the top 5 trades their pick.

Comment

• jimmie wrote: View Post
                            A trade around Patterson and Ross works.

Losing Patterson would suck, no doubt, but as I think I've mentioned before, I really can't see them re-signing him anyway at +15M/year (on top of Lowry's new contract) unless the other pieces are in place to challenge the Cavs. On the other hand, I could see them paying to re-sign Millsap alongside Lowry and going into the tax with a core that has a legit chance to win a championship within the next 2-3 seasons.

Get 'er done, Masai. No time like the present to jump up one more level...
                            Raps could ask for Muscala back to replace Patterson as a stretch PF and send back Carroll. Something like this....

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                              Raps could ask for Muscala back to replace Patterson as a stretch PF and send back Carroll. Something like this....

Not sure why either team would do that, though. I considered that Masai might try to fleece Budenholzer by offering Ross/DMC instead of including Patterson, but not everyone is James Dolan so I don't think that would work.

I think Patterson only works because 1, he's good, and 2, he's expiring, and if ATL is giving up on Millsap coming back, they're also not riding with Dwight and so are likely looking for cash savings to help rebuild. Ross works because he's a good wing on a cheap contract, locked up.

If TOR can do better than Patterson/Ross/no youth/no picks, I'd be surprised...
                              Definition of Statistics: The science of producing unreliable facts from reliable figures.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

i don't see any way in which this is more appealing to atlanta than ross + picks + filler

Comment

Working...
                                X