Everything Trade Chatter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A.I wrote: View Post
    Raptors are trying to get the bad taste of Bargnani out of their mouth, so they are trying to get as many players from the 2006 draft to play for them.
    The irony being that they did eventually get either the 1st or 2nd best player from that draft (depending on who you ask).
    "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
    "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
      The irony being that they did eventually get either the 1st or 2nd best player from that draft (depending on who you ask).
      No gay is a tier below Aldridge and puffy paul millsap
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
        Lowry.
        "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
        "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

We already had the best player from 2006 NBA Draft.

Comment

But a tier above P J Tucker.
            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
              We already had the best player from 2006 NBA Draft.

A tier above Patrick O'Bryant.
              If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Bucher Buzz: League Sources Say Bulls Have Begun Shopping Jimmy Butler
                http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...g-jimmy-butler

I would much rather try to take down Jimmy Butler over Paul Millsap. Get er done Masai!

(This is about as credible as a Doug Smith article fwiw)

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post

I would much rather try to take down Jimmy Butler over Paul Millsap. Get er done Masai!

I'd be happy with either

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post

They'll likely be looking for the kinda assets BOS has (ie/ lottery picks) not ours (Carroll, Bruno and late 20s picks).

Not to mention as much as I love Butler's game, he won't fit well here. He doesn't have a 3pt shot and would be another ball dominant guard. The Bulls are likely experiencing the issues we did when we had with Rudy, Wade worked with Bron because LBJ is of course an incredible passer...Butler is not. I think they will try to pry the Nets pick + maybe Crowder from BOS and if they do BOS will have closed the gap between us and will try to pass us in the off season by going after Hayward in the off season.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                      A tier above Patrick O'Bryant.
                      A tear of sadness

Comment

Lowry.
                        Oh shit my bad. Best player from 06 indeed! Ironic..the biggest bust in Bargs then lowry emerges

Comment

Oh shit my bad. Best player from 06 indeed! Ironic..the biggest bust in Bargs then lowry emerges
                          My bad too. Thought you were joking and that's why I played along.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                            My bad too. Thought you were joking and that's why I played along.
                            Nope completely forgot about Lowry..just like 23 other GMs, the memphis grizzlies, the Houston rockets, and dwane casey when we had jose Calderon...oh and still the American media.

Man this guy has been resilient. He was even shitted on at villanova behind randy foye. How many times can you be counted out and come out stronger? Who wants to count out kyle lowry on bringing a ring to toronto? Anyone?

Comment

• I get the desire to keep Patterson (if we landed Milsap), but we'd then be forced to let him walk in free agency. We're already going to be paying tax even if we just stick with and sign Lowry and PP.

Comment

Nope completely forgot about Lowry..just like 23 other GMs, the memphis grizzlies, the Houston rockets, and dwane casey when we had jose Calderon...oh and still the American media.

Man this guy has been resilient. He was even shitted on at villanova behind randy foye. How many times can you be counted out and come out stronger? Who wants to count out kyle lowry on bringing a ring to toronto? Anyone?
                                And Allan Ray. Remember him?

I remember that Villanova team very well. They had this 3 guards lineup of Foye, Ray and Lowry. Foye and Ray were their go to guys.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X