Everything Trade Chatter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
    I get the desire to keep Patterson (if we landed Milsap), but we'd then be forced to let him walk in free agency. We're already going to be paying tax even if we just stick with and sign Lowry and PP.
    yeah i'd like to keep patterson too, but if push comes to shove... either it works out well and we are really contending, and try to sell Millsap and Lowry on it, or it doesn't and we're forced to go another direction next summer. Which, maybe, isn't horrible either. who knows what would happen? i don't know if the status quo is going to be enough for too much longer though.

Really a shame, would have liked to see our real starting 4 actually join the starting lineups, but casey's gonna pound his stupid rock.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
      yeah i'd like to keep patterson too, but if push comes to shove... either it works out well and we are really contending, and try to sell Millsap and Lowry on it, or it doesn't and we're forced to go another direction next summer. Which, maybe, isn't horrible either. who knows what would happen? i don't know if the status quo is going to be enough for too much longer though.

Really a shame, would have liked to see our real starting 4 actually join the starting lineups, but casey's gonna pound his stupid rock.
      Oh what could have been ..... if Carroll and Sully had both come to camp at 100% healthy. Probably wouldn't be having any of these trade debates on here ....

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post

Meh, we're doing pretty well. And Patterson has incredible (trade) value as a roleplayer if these rumours have any truth them.

Comment

• danno wrote: View Post
          Oh what could have been ..... if Carroll and Sully had both come to camp at 100% healthy. Probably wouldn't be having any of these trade debates on here ....
          I dont know about that. With Sully and Pat on expiring deals worth the same amount I thought it was 100% to have two trade pieces at PF. Of course a player needs to come on the market, but I really thought bringing Sully in like we did was to increase trade flexibility which would be even better if he had been healthy and playing.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
            http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...g-jimmy-butler

I would much rather try to take down Jimmy Butler over Paul Millsap. Get er done Masai!

(This is about as credible as a Doug Smith article fwiw)
            On the off chance this is true, my hope is it distracts other teams from chasing Millsap. No way the Raps can put together the best package for Butler.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Rumour on the TV broadcast tonight; Korner to Cleveland

Comment

• https://twitter.com/WojVerticalNBA/s...7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Korver to the Cavs...Thats what they need...More shooting...

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                  I get the desire to keep Patterson (if we landed Milsap), but we'd then be forced to let him walk in free agency. We're already going to be paying tax even if we just stick with and sign Lowry and PP.
                  If the alternative is giving up Pat to keep Sully whats the difference other than we know Pat makes every lineup better.

Comment

• Get us Millsap Masai!!

Comment

• Hopefully to Toronto.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

Hopefully to Toronto.
                        I agree. Bidding war has officially begun.

Comment

• Milsap now being actively talked about

Comment

• Here is a link http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap...Multiple-Teams

Comment

• Why would they give him to Cleveland? I'm sure the return wasn't great and Cleveland is one of their main competitors. Doesn't make sense to me. Hopefully that means they don't mind trading to their comp and they'll give us Milsap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Hawks did the move to get a 1st rounder in 2019, allowing the Cavs to get back their pick for this year from the Blazers in exchange for their 2018 1st rounder instead. At least, that's what I heard.
                                Axel wrote:
                                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Working...
                                X