Everything Trade Chatter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    How? I'm watching Milsap playing vs Pels right now.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
    Who knows, maybe something before the game that got leaked, maybe said something during half time.

Don't ruin my hope.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

Seems legit

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
        Hogwash. They just gifted the Cavs Korver
        Lmao @ the names in discussion - Korver, Mo Williams, Mike Dunleavey. Talk about a trade that might have meant something 10 years ago. Gotta be some kind of award for swapping that many washed up wings.
        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
          Please please please please please please please

This guy doesn't look legit at all....

Comment

• I just was going to ask who the Novak guy was too lol.

Looking up Millsap's agent--by the looks of it no other NBA players and from what I can tell no dealings with Masai. Not that that means anything.

Comment

He does have a thing called an AGENT who I'm sure he's discussed his wishes with already.

I don't think he's saving that conversation until after some type of deal is finalized.....just a hunch though.

Comment

Baseball signals. Watch very carefully on his free throws, he's morse coding R-A-P-T-O-R-S in taps and swipes on his forehead.
                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

He's shooting 31% this game. He's basically screaming to DEN/PHI/SAC: "I CAN't FUCKING CARRY ANY OF YOU TO THE PLAYOFFS. STOP ASKING FOR ME".

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                    Baseball signals. Watch very carefully on his free throws, he's morse coding R-A-P-T-O-R-S in taps and swipes on his forehead.
                    Good eye.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Hawks win. Bud is free to take calls now. Things should get interesting now.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

Hawks win. Bud is free to take calls now. Things should get interesting now.

I wonder who organized the Korver trade in the same time they were playing....lol

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                          I wonder who organized the Korver trade in the same time they were playing....lol
                          Korver deal was announced before the game. It's not finalized either. Hawks and Cavs looking for a 3rd team to complete the trade. They have till tomorrow to find one or Korver stays in ATL.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                            Lmao @ the names in discussion - Korver, Mo Williams, Mike Dunleavey. Talk about a trade that might have meant something 10 years ago. Gotta be some kind of award for swapping that many washed up wings.
                            Korver shooting 41% from 3, with 65 makes. TRoss is 2nd on the Raps with 60 after tonight.
                            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Korver deal was announced before the game. It's not finalized either. Hawks and Cavs looking for a 3rd team to complete the trade. They have till tomorrow to find one or Korver stays in ATL.

Actually trade is still happening, but if they don't find the 3rd team, Hawks are willing to keep Dunleavy.

https://twitter.com/WojVerticalNBA/s...09361625993216

Comment

• Mike is a nice guy and definitely more reliable than Novak dude.

Still that's low-ball offer, much worse than nearly anything discussed here. Sure NOP pick is top 8, but probably protected for lottery and it with Milsap on board they end up in playoffs anyway. So basically they are offering late 1st and 2nd rounder for him, nowhere comparable value to Ross + Prospect(s)/Pick(s)

Comment

Working...
                                X