Everything Trade Chatter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tDotted wrote: View Post
    He's shooting 31% this game. He's basically screaming to DEN/PHI/SAC: "I CAN't FUCKING CARRY ANY OF YOU TO THE PLAYOFFS. STOP ASKING FOR ME".
    He was matched up against Anthony Davis, who ended up shooting 35%.
    If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
      Lmao @ the names in discussion - Korver, Mo Williams, Mike Dunleavey. Talk about a trade that might have meant something 10 years ago. Gotta be some kind of award for swapping that many washed up wings.
      Yeah Spurs are still laughing at that old (37 at the time) washed up wing Ray Allen they faced in 13 finals and may something to do with them losing it.

That trade is nothing to be happy about, as it gives CLE much needed depth, they'll probably snatch Chalmers or Jarret Jack (or Rondo if waived) to backup PG spot.

Comment

• Majesiu wrote: View Post
        Yeah Spurs are still laughing at that old (37 at the time) washed up wing Ray Allen they faced in 13 finals and may something to do with them losing it.

That trade is nothing to be happy about, as it gives CLE much needed depth, they'll probably snatch Chalmers or Jarret Jack (or Rondo if waived) to backup PG spot.
        Kay Felder has been playing really well. They might roll with him as the backup. He might be able to handle 16-20 mpg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
          He was matched up against Anthony Davis, who ended up shooting 35%.
          Difference is, Davis is a 30 ppg scorer on most nights

Majesiu wrote: View Post

Oh god let it be Rondo. That guy causes dysfunction everywhere he goes

Comment

Seems legit
            Well hopefully those almighty sauce cans are right

Comment

Difference is, Davis is a 30 ppg scorer on most nights

Oh god let it be Rondo. That guy causes dysfunction everywhere he goes
              When he isn't guarded by Millsap.
              If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                When he isn't guarded by Millsap.
                I think Howard actually guarded him most of the game.

Comment

It was just a joke, but Kyle Korver shouldn't be compared to any version of Ray Allen.

Cavs actually have a bevvy of wing guys shooting the 3 ball just fine and several of them can actually play defence. James Jones is shooting 60+% on 3's and can hardly get on the floor (can't play defence). Now Kyle Korver for Mo Williams is obviously a big upgrade anyway and idiotic for Atlanta, but Korver will fall down the depth chart in Cleveland for sure.
                  "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

It was just a joke, but Kyle Korver shouldn't be compared to any version of Ray Allen.

Cavs actually have a bevvy of wing guys shooting the 3 ball just fine and several of them can actually play defence. James Jones is shooting 60+% on 3's and can hardly get on the floor (can't play defence). Now Kyle Korver for Mo Williams is obviously a big upgrade anyway and idiotic for Atlanta, but Korver will fall down the depth chart in Cleveland for sure.
                    With JR out he is prob going to become their starting sg

Comment

I know it was a joke (is it time to bring back good old pink sacrcasm?), but they are both prolific 3 point shooters, so kind of similar, surely prime Ray was much better, but '13 version of him wasn't much better neither on offense and defense than Korver right now.

Comment

• GREAT trade for Cavs ... Love how they are always looking for ways to improve.

Hawks are done !!! They will trade PM for much less than we think. I just hope it is to Toronto.

Comment

• Everything Trade Chatter

How long until Milsap is dealt do you guys think?

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post

Within 12 hours

Comment

Within 12 hours
                              Don't get my hopes up.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                                End of the weekend, I'd imagine that they also listen offers for Thabo and expect him not to be in ATL in upcoming week.

Comment

Working...
                                X