Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Majesiu wrote: View Post

On the plane en route to.. �� #repost

Zdjęcie zamieszczone przez użytkownika Patrick Patterson (@pdpatt)

En route to Atlanta? PPat is having a time of his life trolling us
    God damn it Pat, you're killing me here.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
      Of course they don't need to, but Millsap already said he plans to opt out, so either he walks for nothing or they trade him for pieces they can use.
      Yeah honestly they are at the front of the line of teams that will have to retool in the east after trying to contend. Indy, Miami, Atlanta, Chicago all in the same boat; they have an all star type player but not good enough all around. Raps and Hornets have another couple years before they start to drop off. A team's window for even good playoff runs is short I suppose.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
        Of course they don't need to, but Millsap already said he plans to opt out, so either he walks for nothing or they trade him for pieces they can use.
        Or he stays and the Hawks re-sign him. DD opted out this past offseason.
        If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• He also made it clear that he's happy in Atlanta a couple days ago

Comment

• Sam17 wrote: View Post
            He also made it clear that he's happy in Atlanta a couple days ago
            And Kevin Durant said he was happy with OKC...

Comment

• I'm not saying that means he's gunna stay, there's just no indication that if they don't trade him they'll for sure lose him for nothing

Comment

• Sam17 wrote: View Post
                He also made it clear that he's happy in Atlanta a couple days ago
                A.I wrote: View Post
                And Kevin Durant said he was happy with OKC...
                Noel tactics was so much better with tanking own value, that now everyone around the league question his intangibles.

He said the right thing, but let's not draw any conclusion from this. Not having NTC (no trade clause) makes ATL key decision makers in the trade. He certainly won't sunk his value by refusing to play/playing poorly for any team he goes in potential trade.

Comment

• Only 2 things I don't wanna depart with in a trade to get Millsap (in that order):

1) Our 2017 1st rd draft picks
                  2) Terrence Ross

Any other configuration I'm fine with

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                    Only 2 things I don't wanna depart with in a trade to get Millsap (in that order):

2) Terrence Ross

Those picks will be in the late 20's we already have so many young players we don't need 2 more rookies next year. Also Ross is going to have to be in any deal for Milsap or he is not coming to Toronto.

Comment

Only 2 things I don't wanna depart with in a trade to get Millsap (in that order):

2) Terrence Ross

I'd give up Ross before Powell. And I think one of the picks will be on the table.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                        I'd give up Ross before Powell. And I think one of the picks will be on the table.
                        Been thinking about this, and I'm torn on this one ... I'd lean toward Powell as well, but really only because he's a couple years younger than Ross, and still yet to really fill out his game.

That said, Ross has been great this year, fiiinally. 47% from the field, 40% from 3, Career high in points while playing the least amount of minutes since his rookie year.. dude is hungry and finally finding himself a niche. But perhaps this is a good "sell high" opportunity on him as well.

Comment

2) Terrence Ross

Similar package in value can be assembled using CoJo/Sully/Poeltl/pick(18/19), but really should we value this year picks over future ones? They are our safety valve in case we have drop off year, our pick this year is for sure late 20s, and with limited rooster spots (2 added in CBA are restricted for 2 way D-League contracts, drafted players are not qualified for them) we'd have to think creatively how to fill them (probably means VanVleet gone).

slamdunk23 wrote: View Post
                          Those picks will be in the late 20's we already have so many young players we don't need 2 more rookies next year. Also Ross is going to have to be in any deal for Milsap or he is not coming to Toronto.
                          I agree about picks, and Ross is the easiest one to build the deal around, but if ATL is after picks (it's kind of bad, because it's one area we fall short against DEN, NOP, SAC, POR) maybe they'd rather have one more and deal around package mentioned before (Cojo/Sully/picks/propsects).

Comment

2) Terrence Ross

Pretty much the polar opposite of my opinion. Those are the three pieces I start every deal with.

Although ideally they take Carroll instead.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Majesiu wrote: View Post
                              I agree about picks, and Ross is the easiest one to build the deal around, but if ATL is after picks (it's kind of bad, because it's one area we fall short against DEN, NOP, SAC, POR) maybe they'd rather have one more and deal around package mentioned before (Cojo/Sully/picks/propsects).
                              I think it would be really dumb for NOP & SAC to trade their picks especially when they can be in the lottery this year and at best they are an 8th seed this year with Milsap potentially walking. Sacremento also owes their pick to the bulls if it isn't top 10 this year. Portland doesn't have any other assets they can trade along with their pick so I see them as unlikely destination. Denver still scares me the most they also have 2 picks this year (their's and Memphis) and the additional young assets to trade.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                                Pretty much the polar opposite of my opinion. Those are the three pieces I start every deal with.

Although ideally they take Carroll instead.
                                This would be absolutely be ideal. Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X