Everything Trade Chatter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• c-troop wrote: View Post
    you could probably get more without losing as much.

Never even thought about Bembry at all. That does make sense, but who says we couldn't get Prince then?
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Everything Trade Chatter

Cody73 wrote: View Post
      Never even thought about Bembry at all. That does make sense, but who says we couldn't get Prince then?
      They've been playing bembry over Prince recently. It might be a position thing but maybe we could get prince as an add-on. That would be great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Last edited by Maury; Sat Jan 7, 2017, 09:52 PM.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
        detractors and naysayers. in MU we trust.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
          I would do the deal for CoJo + Sully or Patt + Poeltl (period).
          Can't disagree. Only concern would be loss of CoJo re playoff production. Last year we really needed CoJo in Indiana series. Lowry will have to log big minutes in playoffs. Loosing Patt and Poetl would probably not hurt as much come playoff time especially if Sullinger back.

Comment

• Not really big on trading Bebe. These are some interesting trades. Just not sure Millsap is the starting 4 that they're going to be able to get.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
              c-troop wrote: View Post
              detractors and naysayers. in MU we trust.
              No, rational human beings.

Denver already has a giant logjam up front with Jokic and Nurkic, to the point where they're advertising Nurkic's availability, and you guys think they're going to want Bebe?

Meanwhile Atlanta gives away Millsap for the right to pay Kenneth Faried for the next few years?

Y'all tripping.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                No, rational human beings.

Denver already has a giant logjam up front with Jokic and Nurkic, to the point where they're advertising Nurkic's availability, and you guys think they're going to want Bebe?

Meanwhile Atlanta gives away Millsap for the right to pay Kenneth Faried for the next few years?

Y'all tripping.
                I don't think ATL wants to go into a full rebuild mode. The main reason they want to trade Milsap is apparently he is looking for 30 million a year for 4 years and the hawks don't want to commit that much to him. Faried at 12 million for the next 2 years is actually a really good contract to have now.

Comment

• forget millsap, can we trade casey for budenholzer? jesus what a shitshow today

Comment

• Hawks win again. Maybe one of our allstars requests a trade to Atlanta soon

Comment

• I think the Hawks are just going to keep Millsap tbh

Comment

• Sam17 wrote: View Post
                        I think the Hawks are just going to keep Millsap tbh
                        Unless they get a verbal commitment that he stays I think they deal him to whichever lower lottery team offers their 2017 plus a couple of vets. I think DEN is now becoming the most likely since they can get guys like Gallo and Barton plus their pick. SAC can end up losing their pick if it's not top 10 to the Bulls so I think they don't like those odds.

Comment

• Demar Derozan #nbavote
                          — DeMarcus Cousins (@boogiecousins) January 8, 2017
                          No Sap...time to focus back on DMC, who's still showing us some love....as usual.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                            No Sap...time to focus back on DMC, who's still showing us some love....as usual.
                            I think Marc Stein had a report that said the kings consider him untouchable and are getting ready to offer him a 200 million contract extension this off-season. The new CBA agreement makes it very favorable for teams to re-sign their stars to avoid another KD situation. It will be hard for him to turn that down and I can see him playing it out for a couple of years and then demanding a trade after he's secured that contract.

Comment

• slamdunk23 wrote: View Post
                              I think Marc Stein had a report that said the kings consider him untouchable and are getting ready to offer him a 200 million contract extension this off-season. The new CBA agreement makes it very favorable for teams to re-sign their stars to avoid another KD situation. It will be hard for him to turn that down and I can see him playing it out for a couple of years and then demanding a trade after he's secured that contract.
                              Yeap.

I wonder how Danny Ainge feels.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                                Yeap.

I wonder how Danny Ainge feels.
                                He's prob hating himself for not trading crowder, and the 3rd pick for butler right now.

I'm still pretty jealous of the Celtics situation though they look like they are going to have a very good chance to get the number 1 pick this and then probably another top 5 pick next year. Billy King is going to go down as the most incompetent GM ever even worse than Rob Babcock.

Comment

Working...
                                X