• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tDotted wrote: View Post
    Yeap.

I wonder how Danny Ainge feels.
    I'll take a stab at it.
    Would Bos like to get Millsap? For sure, since it LIKELY won't cost then Nets 1st (2017 nor 18).
    But, Millsap, Horford & 2 other AS could not get Atl past Cavs (and was not even as close as us last year). What are chances of Millsap, AH & 5 foot PG make it past Cavs? I'd say slim to none.

Clearly Ainge has his sight on bigger fish (no disrespect to Millsap & Horford, both all stars or borderline all-stars).
    If Bos were to get say Boogie, PG13, J Butler, Blake G (or another elite player) then he would likely go after Millsap as well with what he has left.

A lot can change between now & trade dead line, so (IMO) if we are interested in Millsap (& I think we should be) go at it now (before Bos has a chance at another elite all star).

Comment

If I'm reading that right, SAC's pick in a potential Millsap trade wouldn't be very appealing to the Hawks. This is good
      As it stands it cannot be traded (as it sorts of belongs to Bulls).
      But: What if Sac trades Rudy G to Bulls for Rondo and its pick back, then......?
      Stupid? Do not discount Vivek & Sac.

Comment

• Seems like the Millsap rumors have kind of died down since the day Korver got traded. Perhaps Masai is negotiating a deal in secret.

Comment

• Might be getting into a bidding war if we want Milsap.

Comment

• Maybe have to reconsider any inclusion of Patterson in a deal.

Comment

• slamdunk23 wrote: View Post

Might be getting into a bidding war if we want Milsap.
              This is when you play the 3-way trade card.
              Axel wrote:
              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
              KeonClark wrote:
              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
              KeonClark wrote:
              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• This could get accomplished as two separate trades:

Millsap & Sefalosha --> Ross & Sullinger & Poeltl & 1st round pick (could even include a 2nd round pick)

Start Sefalosha instead of Carroll, who could join the bench brigade with Joseph, Patterson, Bebe and Powell.

Comment

• Time to sell high on Carroll!!

Comment

Time to sell high on Carroll!!
                    Hawks traded Korver. They can have the Black Korver back

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                      Hawks traded Korver. They can have the Black Korver back
                      I wish he was the black Korver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• JV isn't even being used.

Just offer him for Millsap. Nobody else is putting a player that good on the table.

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                          This could get accomplished as two separate trades:

Millsap & Sefalosha --> Ross & Sullinger & Poeltl & 1st round pick (could even include a 2nd round pick)

Start Sefalosha instead of Carroll, who could join the bench brigade with Joseph, Patterson, Bebe and Powell.
                          Any of the other teams on that list are going to beat that offer. Ross, an expiring who's been hurt all year, a mediocre prospect and a late 1st?

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                            forget millsap, can we trade casey for budenholzer? jesus what a shitshow today
                            Casey Ross and Poetl for Milsap and Budenholzer?

Comment

• Lupe wrote: View Post
                              Any of the other teams on that list are going to beat that offer. Ross, an expiring who's been hurt all year, a mediocre prospect and a late 1st?
                              Only team who can beat that offer is Denver and unless they have a commitment of Millsap re-signing with them I don't undertand why they make that trade.

Comment

• slamdunk23 wrote: View Post
                                Only team who can beat that offer is Denver and unless they have a commitment of Millsap re-signing with them I don't undertand why they make that trade.
                                Millsap is from Denver.

Comment

Working...
                                X