No announcement yet.

Everything Trade Chatter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whiteside had a massive game against GS tonight. Tried to watch some of it afterwards and didn't really look out of place playing defense against their small-ball lineups and was manhandling them on the other end. He's a lot quicker laterally and vertically than JV.

Comment

• If we weren't willing to part with much for Millsap, I certainly don't expect us to give up the kitchen sink that Riley will ask for Whiteside whom we also let get away.

At this point I don't expect any big trade at all for us. At best maybe Noel but even that I'm doubtful of, I would suspect we'll make a minor move or two for a back up SF and C. Seems Masai only makes deals where he is the clear winner or not at all and other GMs are on to that. We might see a bigger trade from our team at the draft but doesn't look like Masai is in any rush.

Comment

• wOULD YOU GUYS MAKE A trade for Rose

something like Cojo + Propect or pick for Rose

He'll be hella of a sixth man in the P.O
        Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Masai is a) patient enough to wait for trades he wins, and b) working with a long-term plan in mind. I'm honestly baffled, after all those Colangelo years and the success this has already given the Raptors during Masai's tenure, that there are fans who have a problem with this approach. Are you actually arguing for him to lose trades just to make a move? Do you realize that's how you become the Knicks?
          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Off-season DMC press conference, announcing the super-max extension....

"I love the city, I love my teammates, I love the coach. I've grown a lot. We can do some great things here. The future is bright....."

Bullshit walks.

Once the new CBA details came out, was there really any doubt?

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
              Off-season DMC press conference, announcing the super-max extension....

"I love the city, I love my teammates, I love the coach. I've grown a lot. We can do some great things here. The future is bright....."

Bullshit walks.

Once the new CBA details came out, was there really any doubt?
              Yeah, hard to imagine anybody signing with new teams anymore. At least as far as stars who teams want to keep. There's just WAY too much money being left behind if they do. Atlanta would likely keep millsap if they choose to as well.
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Lupe wrote: View Post
                Whiteside had a massive game against GS tonight. Tried to watch some of it afterwards and didn't really look out of place playing defense against their small-ball lineups and was manhandling them on the other end. He's a lot quicker laterally and vertically than JV.
                He's not on the trading block. Mistake on the initial report.

Comment

• Lupe wrote: View Post
                  Whiteside had a massive game against GS tonight. Tried to watch some of it afterwards and didn't really look out of place playing defense against their small-ball lineups and was manhandling them on the other end. He's a lot quicker laterally and vertically than JV.
                  Had 28 and 20 last night against GSW.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                    wOULD YOU GUYS MAKE A trade for Rose

I would. His penetration would be insane on this team. A Lowry, rose, Demar lineup would be really good if we have 2 pat on the floor for spacing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I wouldn't go anywhere near Rose. It's only a matter of time before he blows out another knee and retires.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                        Masai is a) patient enough to wait for trades he wins, and b) working with a long-term plan in mind. I'm honestly baffled, after all those Colangelo years and the success this has already given the Raptors during Masai's tenure, that there are fans who have a problem with this approach. Are you actually arguing for him to lose trades just to make a move? Do you realize that's how you become the Knicks?
                        There's a middle ground between being impatient/overactive and excessively cautious.

If you wait to win every trade, you may end up watching opportunities sail by.

That's how you end up becoming the Hawks. (For example, demanded too much for Horford and he walked.)
                        Last edited by Scraptor; Wed Jan 11, 2017, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Ummm

FUCK NO.

Derrick rose gives no fucks about anything except Derrick rose.

Again.

Fuck no
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

You must be high.

Comment

Do you have any idea of how much Rose makes or how salary cap rules work in trades?
                              If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Hell no. We'll trade for him and he probably won't show up.

Comment

Working...
                                X