Everything Trade Chatter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DanH wrote: View Post
    Depends on if it is an extension or a new contract. Extension would be the three years prior as you outline. A new contract would mean the three years immediately prior to the deal being signed. In Griffin's case, he'd be a new contract, not an extension.
    Westbrook and Harden are getting grandfathered in, retroactively. So, I expect they will allow Griffin, who would have been eligible for the supermax extension last season, if it existed.

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
      Some GM's may prefer Harry giles to poeltl. Pre-injury he was #1 recruit.
      Could make a case for Bam and Bryant as well.
      I like yak but I'm not sure he's worth a lottery pick this yr. Been too busy to watch NCAA this yr tho.
      Can't remember which mock it was but it has Giles dropping all the way to #19... I would trade possibly both picks n Poeltl to get him if that happened. I'd take a risk on his huge upside.

Comment

• There was talk of Ibaka's seemingly declining athleticism earlier and Nate Duncan touched on that in his Eastern Conference podcast. Did mention his beard has a touch of grey, but he brought up the knee surgery Ibaka had in late March 2015.

I did a google search and the original timeline was 4-6 weeks from the March 17th surgery,, but it was late September before he was cleared for basketball activities.
        If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
          Westbrook and Harden are getting grandfathered in, retroactively. So, I expect they will allow Griffin, who would have been eligible for the supermax extension last season, if it existed.
          I doubt it. They signed extensions. He didn't. They were specifically grandfathered in because they signed extensions in the spirit of the new rule (stay with current team).
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
            Isn't durant eligible this off season as well?
            I can't wait to see golden states tax bill when this all goes down. Curry and durant combined making like 82 million of a 102 million cap..lol
            I thought he signed a 2 and 1

Comment

• Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
                I thought he signed a 2 and 1
                Nah. 2 years contract. 2nd year is player's option

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Rich man's rudy gay. Stupid to take him for anyone imo
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

[IMG] [/IMG]

Putting it here. although it really belongs in the Lets NBA thread, because we have no use for this guy.
                    If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• I hope they don't trade Melo. I prefer to see same Knicks for few more years.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                        [IMG] [/IMG]

Putting it here. although it really belongs in the Lets NBA thread, because we have no use for this guy.
                        Great take from Knicks guy Frank Isola

There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                        - TGO

Comment

• Hhahaha

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            Rich man's rudy gay. Stupid to take him for anyone imo
                            At this point of his career, I agree with you. Also almost everything that Coach Karl said on him seems to match. He is still very useful offensive player though and can still dominate at times but he won't take a back sit to nobody because he feels he still he got it and the offense has to go through him.

Carmelo, D.Rose and Rondo all need a reality check.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                              At this point of his career, I agree with you. Also almost everything that Coach Karl said on him seems to match. He is still very useful offensive player though and can still dominate at times but he won't take a back sit to nobody because he feels he still he got it and the offense has to go through him.

Carmelo, D.Rose and Rondo all need a reality check.
                              Yup although it seems like Melo just wants to live in New York - he doesn't care about Ws, or basketball IMO.

Comment

Hhahaha

Some people play for a ring, others play where they are comfortable. I don't blame Carmelo if he wants to stay in New York but lets not pretend he is staying cause he says wants to win a ring there.

New York is one of the worst run franchises in the entire league.

Comment

Working...
                                X