Everything Trade Chatter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post
    I hope they don't trade Melo. I prefer to see same Knicks for few more years.
    I kind of hope they trade him but some how end up worse in both the short and long term. And somehow we sneak in and take their unprotected future draft picks without having to give up anything.
    "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
    "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
      I kind of hope they trade him but some how end up worse in both the short and long term. And somehow we sneak in and take their unprotected future draft picks without having to give up anything.
      They should have traded Carmelo years ago when things weren't working, if they would have packaged him with some of their other players, they would have been sitting much better today. But with every year and month he isn't traded, his trade value diminishes. He is worth a lot less now then what he was a year ago.

Comment

• Anyone else feel bad for teams like the Knicks?

They seem to have no real future outside of Kristaps and I have a feeling that situation plays out like Boogie-Kings or AD-Pels.

He deserves better

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
          Anyone else feel bad for teams like the Knicks?

They seem to have no real future outside of Kristaps and I have a feeling that situation plays out like Boogie-Kings or AD-Pels.

He deserves better
          I like Porzingis but I don't feel bad for the Knicks at all. Maybe the most obnoxious fans in the league.

Comment

He deserves better
            Still in much better shape(100x better) than the Nets. At least the Knicks have Porzingis.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

He deserves better
              I will never feel bad for the Knicks and Celtics. Fuck these teams. One of those teams should just move to Seattle.

Comment

Comment

• I think the Raptors offence is actually too fast for Melo to fit into. Don't see him meshing with DeMar and Lowry's game at all. I could actually see a two man game between Melo and JV though.

Comment

He deserves better
                    No time in this league for sympathy. Nobody felt sorry for us when our guards were skip to my lou and milt polacio
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                      Still in much better shape(100x better) than the Nets. At least the Knicks have Porzingis.
                      ... well the Nets have nothing.
                      "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                      "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• I just thought of a team that Melo COULD fit on and move them into the conversation...Memphis? Would give them a legit big 3, inside/outside/midrange, and a much needed go to guy..just don't think he's smart enough to do what's best for success, he just wants to live in a ritzy city. And I get that, but man you only got 2 or 3 good years of ball left, after that you can live in NY or la your whole life. Think big picture!!
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                          I just thought of a team that Melo COULD fit on and move them into the conversation...Memphis? Would give them a legit big 3, inside/outside/midrange, and a much needed go to guy..just don't think he's smart enough to do what's best for success, he just wants to live in a ritzy city. And I get that, but man you only got 2 or 3 good years of ball left, after that you can live in NY or la your whole life. Think big picture!!
                          What about the Clippers?

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
                            What about the Clippers?
                            Quick playing around on the ESPN Trade Machine shows that if the Clippers want to acquire Anthony, assuming that they don't give up one of Griffin, Jordan, or Paul, they would have to give up Crawford and Rivers. With Paul out, don't think they'll include Rivers in a trade (plus dad trading his son might make things 'awkward'), which means including Reddick and Wes Johnson/Paul Pierce in the deal in addition to Crawford.

So they would essentially be trading their entire bench to get Anthony, without considering other players that the Knicks would want to include in the deal (to make roster sizes equivalent). Assuming that the Knicks are trading Anthony to start a 'rebuild', none of the players coming to Gotham really would assist in that rebuild, and they have multiple years left on their contracts, so not sure why the Knicks would do it.

Comment

nah I got used to the fact the Knicks sucked for years so every time we play them I am thinking an "Easy W".

Comment

• http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/1...s-pelicans-nba

So according to this Zach Lowe article, NO had exploratory talks with ATL about pairing Dwight Howard with AD. Naturally my first reaction was to go back to the Trade Machine and adjust one of my previous trades which many of you found to be interesting. I ended up with this: http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=gtwufr2

Additionally, Atlanta will receive New Orleans 2017 first round pick, and Philly will receive ATL's 2017 first rounder as well as TOR or LAC 2017 first rounder.

Thoughts?

Comment

Working...
                                X