Everything Trade Chatter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
    Yeah, you are probably right in that it could work, I'm just not convinced that it is the BEST option (both players thrive playing around the basket, so it seems unnecessary to move one away from the basket). Philly just has so many options with draft picks, young players, cap space, that they don't need to settle. Plus I think Noel is too good to be a backup and want to see how good he could make a defense.
    I'm starting to wonder with the way the NBA is going if any big man can be build around in a way which leads to playoff success. It's so wing dominant out there these days. It's crazy how talented guys like Anthony Davis and DMC are, but their teams just can't build any real threat around them.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
      Old headline I guess...Gay's ruptured achilles is likely off the market. Also find it hard to believe that Stein would report the Nuggets are shopping Nurkic. If I can get my multi syllable Denver big men straight, I think they were very high on Nurkic.

Edit: Maybe I didn't get it straight. I might be thinking of Jokic
      It's Jokic. Jokic is a beast, one of the best bigs in the league. Basically a point centre with guard quickness and ball handling. Really, really good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
        It's Jokic. Jokic is a beast, one of the best bigs in the league. Basically a point centre with guard quickness and ball handling. Really, really good.

I actually voted for Jokic as an all star because I love watching him in action, but I have to disagree about the guard quickness part. Because lack of quickness is his biggest drawback.
        If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
          I'm starting to wonder with the way the NBA is going if any big man can be build around in a way which leads to playoff success. It's so wing dominant out there these days. It's crazy how talented guys like Anthony Davis and DMC are, but their teams just can't build any real threat around them.
          In the cases of Sacramento and NO, I see it more as team mismanagement than any indictment of big men.
          If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
            I actually voted for Jokic as an all star because I love watching him in action, but I have to disagree about the guard quickness part. Because lack of quickness is his biggest drawback.
            I agree. Wrong choice of words, I guess I would say guard mobility, not quickness. Very mobile and smooth.

Comment

In the cases of Sacramento and NO, I see it more as team mismanagement than any indictment of big men.
              Yeah, lots of teams with bonehead management, and it's too early to tell if KAT or Embiid, but even teams like San Antonio are wise not to build around Aldridge. Can't think of a single franchise other than Sac which has chosen to build around their big man.

Comment

• Rudy Gay hated playing in Sacramento so much his Achilles just said "fuck it".
                For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                  Rudy Gay hated playing in Sacramento so much his Achilles just said "fuck it".
                  He loves playing the heel.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                    He loves playing the heel.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Hans moleman; what an underrated simpsons character.
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Don't know if this was ever posted, but here's what Nate Duncan had to say about A Millsap trade to Toronto

If I'm the Hawks, Powell, Ross, Sullinger and a first probably gets it done for Millsap if he must be traded. That's a pretty good haul.

Comment

Don't know if this was ever posted, but here's what Nate Duncan had to say about A Millsap trade to Toronto
                          Ewww no no and no. Powell OR ross; never powell AND ross
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            Ewww no no and no. Powell OR ross; never powell AND ross
                            Yeah I'm not exactly sure what our back up wing rotation is then. Lowry at SG and Bruno?

Comment

Don't know if this was ever posted, but here's what Nate Duncan had to say about A Millsap trade to Toronto
                              Small price to pay for the right to lose one of him or Patterson in free agency.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                                Hans moleman; what an underrated simpsons character.
                                Love me some Hans Moleman.

Comment

Working...
                                X