Everything Trade Chatter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
    Well, you know who's currently a free agent (although I think he's injured)

Vasquez > Joseph

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
      Vasquez > Joseph
      CoJo has a worst DRPM than Vasquez did as a Raptor. CoJo is sitting at -2.83. GV was at -2.21.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
        CoJo's been terrible this year. I'd prefer to trade him just so we don't have to play him anymore. The only way we'll see an improvement from his if we get a new coach. And the chances of that happening are very slim.
        He's had a rough half-season, for sure. Not sure how you can be so definitive about him not improving under Casey, when all his success last year was under Casey.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          Cavs have now lost 5 of 7.

LeBron: "We got to figure it out" We need another playmaker"

Raptors have now lost 8 of 14 i believe.

Lowry and Casey: "No need to panic" "Everything's good"
          While on paper, I prefer the Raptors response ... I keep thinking about to the "What was Scola struggling" at response last season.
          "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
          "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
            Cavs have now lost 5 of 7.

LeBron: "We got to figure it out" We need another playmaker"

Raptors have now lost 8 of 14 i believe.

Lowry and Casey: "No need to panic" "Everything's good"
            They need a PG, we need to get rid of a PG. CoJo to the Cavs

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
              He's had a rough half-season, for sure. Not sure how you can be so definitive about him not improving under Casey, when all his success last year was under Casey.
              The simple answer I have is that he's adapted to Casey's system.. and Casey's system is not kind to point guards. Even Lowry sucked until he decided to just screw it and play his way.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                The simple answer I have is that he's adapted to Casey's system.. and Casey's system is not kind to point guards. Even Lowry sucked until he decided to just screw it and play his way.
                That's weird cause Lowry has gotten better each year under Casey. If anything Casey's system is a PG's dream scenario.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                  That's weird cause Lowry has gotten better each year under Casey. If anything Casey's system is a PG's dream scenario.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                  Lowry seems the type to do better when he can freelance and not play systemic. Cojo seems like the complete opposite
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                    How much success did CoJo really have last season though, beyond replacement-level type of PG expectations?

He was brought in for his defense which was refreshing, but that's fallen off this season. He did have a nice few games in the Pacers series that helped save the season, so credit him with that, but..... idk.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                      How much success did CoJo really have last season though, beyond replacement-level type of PG expectations?

He was brought in for his defense which was refreshing, but that's fallen off this season. He did have a nice few games in the Pacers series that helped save the season, so credit him with that, but..... idk.
                      How good do you expect backup PGs to be?

Comment

When they're getting 25 minutes on a night on a 2nd seed team...pretty damn good
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

His offense has never been great so the fact that he's expending so much energy there with his frantic and wild style of play (which is tanking his defense) is really hurting the team. 6th men off the bench getting decently large backup minutes should not be the consistent net negative (on both ends) that he's been.

Comment

Problem is, he mostly plays as a combo guard not a PG. That's my main issue.

I'd love to see the Raps use CoJo more as a backup PG. Enough of the "2 PG" lineup.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

He was great during Indiana series.

Comment

Joseph was a huge defensive help for the team last year. This year... not so much. But there's no reason to think he can't get back there. I do think the conservative scheme helped him too - it helped basically everybody.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X