No announcement yet.

Everything Trade Chatter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's alot easier to be a good perimeter defender when you have Biz behind you. I think Cojo D is suffering cause he played majority of his minutes with Biz.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
      It's alot easier to be a good perimeter defender when you have Biz behind you. I think Cojo D is suffering cause he played majority of his minutes with Biz.

Yeah, we know. "Team Biz" posters are like that forgetting Sarah Marshall guy. It's over! Move on!
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
        Yeah, we know. "Team Biz" posters are like that forgetting Sarah Marshall guy. It's over! Move on!
        It's hard to move on when were reminded every game just how much we miss him on that side.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• With Biz, it's not just about the shot blocking and rim protection but he also gave the team that EDGE and TOUGHNESS. He was like our Charles Oakley last year.

Just watch the Heat series last year, he was a HUGE reason why we won that series. Also, there's no way we would've beaten the Cavs twice in the ECF last year if not for his D, toughness and physicality. Biz was our BEST player in that series.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Couldn't watch the Raps game cause it wasn't on LP but I must say, Noel had a hell of a game against the Clips. LA couldn't get anything at the rim in the 4th quarter. Even if its not to the Raps, I hope Noel gets traded, hes too good to play 20 min a game as a backup. Would love to see him on Portland.

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
              Couldn't watch the Raps game cause it wasn't on LP but I must say, Noel had a hell of a game against the Clips. LA couldn't get anything at the rim in the 4th quarter. Even if its not to the Raps, I hope Noel gets traded, hes too good to play 20 min a game as a backup. Would love to see him on Portland.
              Corey for Noel needs to happen.

Comment

• Oh

my

fucking

goodness.

How many times are we going to bring up this guy?

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                  Oh

my

fucking

goodness.

How many times are we going to bring up this guy?
                  Until he gets traded to the Raptors.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                    Until he gets traded to the Raptors.
                    Ross + Cory YA! GO DEFENzzE.

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                      Couldn't watch the Raps game cause it wasn't on LP but I must say, Noel had a hell of a game against the Clips. LA couldn't get anything at the rim in the 4th quarter. Even if its not to the Raps, I hope Noel gets traded, hes too good to play 20 min a game as a backup. Would love to see him on Portland.
                      Forget Noel. Masai missed the "buy low" opportunity. No way Philly trades him now. Okafor is the odd man out.

Comment

It's alot easier to be a good perimeter defender when you have Biz behind you. I think Cojo D is suffering cause he played majority of his minutes with Biz.

Absolutely. That's why his on-court DRTG last year with Biz off the court was 102 and his DRTG this year is 109. I'm sure that 7 point swing is entirely attributable to Biz sitting on the bench.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                          Absolutely. That's why his on-court DRTG last year with Biz off the court was 102 and his DRTG this year is 109. I'm sure that 7 point swing is entirely attributable to Biz sitting on the bench.
                          How many minutes did he play without Biz? What was his DRTG with Biz?

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

How many minutes did he play without Biz? What was his DRTG with Biz?

98 with Biz. And played about half his minutes with Biz and half without (13 per game with him and 12 without).
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                              Forget Noel. Masai missed the "buy low" opportunity. No way Philly trades him now. Okafor is the odd man out.
                              Yeah I think Holmes is more likely a buy low guy there, not that it makes sense for the Raps to trade for any big man right now given the plethora of young bigs. Sorry to bring it up in the first place honestly, just really impressed watching the 6ers today.

Comment

• Melo+Noah+scrub for JV+Carroll+Ross

Comment

Working...
                                X