Melo+Noah+scrub for JV+Carroll+Ross
    This may be the dumbest thing I read all day. No offense and all
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Middleton+Snell+Terry+Henson for Ross+Cojo+Poeltl

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
        Middleton+Snell+Terry+Henson for Ross+Cojo+Poeltl
        What motivation is there for Milly to do this?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
          What motivation is there for Milly to do this?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
          The trade chatter thread seems to have become

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
            This may be the dumbest thing I read all day. No offense and all
            I knew this would be the general perception, and I'm not insulted a bit. But. Let's think about it a little bit. Like, why not? Afterall, Carmelo is a superstar player and he only got 2 years left on his contract after this one.

Maybe being in a winning team would rejuvenate him and his desire to win it all.

As for Noah, the guy is averaging more than 9 rebounds per game on 22 mpg. I think he would be the perfect complement player for Nogueira.

And with Melo, and also Sullinger being back, we would not really need the inside scoring from JV.

We could also do the trade with Cory Jo instead of Ross, if you prefer...

Also, all 3 of JV, Cojo and Carroll seem to be some kind of odd-fit right now on the team.

Noah/Nogueira/Poeltl
            Patterson/Sullinger/Siakam
            Anthony/Ross/Caboclo
            DeRozan/Powell/Baker
            Lowry/Wright/Vanvleet

Comment

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
              I knew this would be the general perception, and I'm not insulted a bit. But. Let's think about it a little bit. Like, why not? Afterall, Carmelo is a superstar player and he only got 2 years left on his contract after this one.

Maybe being in a winning team would rejuvenate him and his desire to win it all.

As for Noah, the guy is averaging more than 9 rebounds per game on 22 mpg. I think he would be the perfect complement player for Nogueira.

And with Melo, and also Sullinger being back, we would not really need the inside scoring from JV.

Also, all 3 of JV, Cojo and Carroll seem to be some kind of odd-fit right now on the team.

Noah/Nogueira/Poeltl
              Anthony/Ross/Caboclo
              DeRozan/Powell/Baker
              Lowry/Wright/Vanvleet
              lmao that is tenFTW levels of horrible

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                What's the point of your comment if you are not arguing at all? Add to it that you insult somebody else

Comment

What's the point of your comment if you are not arguing at all? Add to it that you insult somebody else
                  sorry,

tenFTW is a living meme though.

anyways, your trade is bad because we do not want 3 ball-dominant, pass-last players, one of whom is a certified loser (Melo), coupled with a washed up, 30 year old starting C who is on the books for more than JV (!)

Comment

Noah/Nogueira/Poeltl
                    Anthony/Ross/Caboclo
                    DeRozan/Powell/Baker
                    Lowry/Wright/Vanvleet
                    Melo is a better version of rudy gay but he's basically rudy gay. We all saw how that worked out. Plus the fact that we know he doesn't want to come here, like, at all.

Melo will go to new York, Los Angeles, or lebrons butt crack. That's basically his list.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                      Poor man's tenFTW

Anyway OT.. Melo isn't a plug-in and play type of player. If he was, teams would be throwing all sorts of picks/young players for him. Right now the offer the Knicks are legitimately considering is from the Clippers.. a combo of Jamal Crafword and Redick/Rivers. That right there tells you how much value he's got.

Comment

• Debo coming to Boogie's defense. Save him Masai!

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Rajon just went all in on Jimmy and Wade

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                            Debo coming to Boogie's defense. Save him Masai!

He's going to sign $200M offer from the Kings.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                              Rajon just went all in on Jimmy and Wade

Rondo is a shit disturber, but good for him on this one. But then again...

"My vets would never go to the media" *says it on social media*

Theyre all morons in chi town. Loving it!

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                                Debo coming to Boogie's defense. Save him Masai!

The best big man In the league hahaha. You realize theyre like best friends right? Embiid, gasol, Anthony Davis in no particular order

Comment

Working...
                                X